Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczack

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Can anyone confirm if they actually saw Tom 'speed away from the ground'? Without a witness, sounds garbage.

Where's [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] when you need him?!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yes but it seems 5 or 6 have come on here and said it having been at the game. Seems weird, but hope it's not true

Yeah, but some of them have said he had a bust up with the club over his contract and Calde and Bruno stepped in to stop him, and some are saying he was upset that Bruno was picked ahead of Calderon, so it's not like all the stories are the same.

Either way, it's going to be a long week until the next game where we see if he plays again, with every comment about it dissected and analysed on here (hopefully coming to nothing on Friday when he plays v Huddersfield) ad nauseum.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Think whoever's in goal may be able to sleepwalk his way through the next four games anyway.

Fair enough. I don't want to get blase, but if we make it to the play-offs and we've got Brez or Casp in goal, there's only one thing that's going to happen. :(

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Me and my son met Kuszczack when he turned up at the stadium this morning for the match. There was certainly nothing wrong with him then. He signed autographs for everyone and posed for a picture with my son. If my son becomes ill tomorrow then I will know who to blame.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Me and my son met Kuszczack when he turned up at the stadium this morning for the match. There was certainly nothing wrong with him then. He signed autographs for everyone and posed for a picture with my son. If my son becomes ill tomorrow then I will know who to blame.

Or will Koosh blame you and your son ???

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Heard the same rumour at the beginning of the game and have a feeling it's true, if it's the case then that's the last we will see of Kuszczack.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:wozza:
Is that what it's come to? A thread based on the rumour of some eejit on twitter? Jeez.

The speeding away from the ground bit was on twitter, the rest of this rumour doesn't even have that! I think when some one "in the know" posted a few weeks back about the first bust up, fans have used this new lack of Kush in goal with that and drawn a (hopefully) premature conclusion. It could make sense, and it does fit what we might well know if the first instance of a fight happened however equally we aren't in the dressing room and we don't really know anything so it is more than likely bullshit but the club has gone through some really odd times so this would be somewhat normal compared to poogate and poyet's departure!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I heard a rumour and can't substantiate it, so why would I stand by it FFS ??

so why not just say that? i heard a rumour.... and leave it without the qualifications. its a rumour, so by definition its truth is unclear. sometimes people make stuff up and they first thing they do is project the source away from themselves.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Fair enough, but it doesn't take much for a few individual conversations at the match to turn into a massive case of Chinese whispers.

Most of us would have heard the news and wondered what the score was, because it was a surprise. Thousands of people are likely to have had a discussion about it, many of whom may have pondered whether there was something odd going on. Easy for that to turn into "I heard that...".

That's all I'm saying.

And all of this appeals to so many more because it's not ultimately about Top Kat versus Anks, it's about Top Kat versus Bruno versus Calde.
That said, there were some odd things going on today: Ulloa's Calde celebration, Calde's manic forward role, ...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think when some one "in the know" posted a few weeks back about the first bust up, fans have used this new lack of Kush in goal with that and drawn a (hopefully) premature conclusion.

Wasn't their first bust up on the pitch, not revealed by someone in the know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here