Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff vs Palace

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm a Brighton supporter. I hate Palarse. We could stay up without needing to cheer for our rival. Dumbfounded and slightly sickened by the Palarse love in.

It's far from a love in but they made a good effort today when they didn't need to and I appreciate that.
It's easy to say in hindsight that Cardiff were never going to catch us, but if Palace didn't bother today and Cardiff won they have saved me and many others of last day nerves.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
A thoroughly professional performance from PalaceI hope we take take the lessons from this season and take the fortunate opportunity we have been given, I dislike Warnock immensely but he deserves some praise too as he hasn’t embarrassed himself in PL. I hope we play with passion aggression and belief in the next two games as we haven’t covers ourselves in glory this season and lost a lot of neutral goodwill.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
All day hoping that palas would win, what"s happening to me?
Anyway, I feel good now and tomorrow when I wake up I know what the first thing is that I'll think of!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It's weird watching Palace and wanting them to win. And, I have to say, being quite impressed at their performance. It seems it's possible to attack teams away from home. Who knew?

I think there is so much truth in this !

So much talk about winning sufficient number of points at home and defending in depth away with no ambition whatsoever. Now I'm not saying that we should go 'gung ho' against the top six but, surely it is worth having a go at the other thirteen - I understand 'home V away' but still eleven against eleven and if the opposition see that we aren't going to camp around our 18 yard line for 90 minutes, then surely it gives us a bit of credibility, and if we do have to retreat a bit later in a match so be it !

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yup we survived and just but tough luck on Cardiff. They give it a go. Let's move on to next season and at least emulate this season with survival or better, two cracking wins over Palace and at least a semi final game. Phew thank goodness the nail biting is over. I've got tickets for the City game and look forward to us causing an UPSET!!!!!!!:)

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yup we survived and just but tough luck on Cardiff. They give it a go. Let's move on to next season and at least emulate this season with survival or better, two cracking wins over Palace and at least a semi final game. Phew thank goodness the nail biting is over. I've got tickets for the City game and look forward to causing an UPSET!!!!!!!
Well there's no pressure now so the Arsenal and City games will seem like BANANA skins to the opposition. Be nice to stick a few SPANNERS in the works.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The new quality players we need must be gagging to join such an exciting football playing club like ours.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Palace did very well considering their players must've been aware bigger clubs would've been watching them play today with a keen interest on the outcome. This was their big chance to impress and they did it well.
That Wan-Bissaka looks decent. It'll be interesting to see what sort of offer we'll be putting in for him. Interesting to hear Zaha's been speaking recently about playing for a bigger club. He pretty much said "come get me Bloom". The way he played for us today just shows what a signing he will be for us.

el punal

I'm a Brighton supporter. I hate Palarse. We could stay up without needing to cheer for our rival. Dumbfounded and slightly sickened by the Palarse love in.

They did us a favour, intentional or not, just suck it up. We took 6 points off them so we’ve got the bragging rights. What would you rather, that Cardiff beat Palace with the possibility that they then turn over Man Utd and we have to sweat it out for another week OR that we can now relax and look forward to Premier League football next season? This is a scenario where beggars can’t be choosers. :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bad luck Cardiff - there were other teams in the relegation mix earlier in the season who I'd have rather seen relegated than you, but they all scrambled clear and once it was down to us or you, sorry, you had to go.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
and relax.................. another season, another 100 million and still think our chairman, in whom i really trust, is the best any club could hope for.

I mean seriously, could you imagine a chairman who tucks in and goes for such extreme trouser pulling upping.

Vincent-Tan-1005122.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
and relax.................. another season, another 100 million and still think our chairman, in whom i really trust, is the best any club could hope for.

I mean seriously, could you imagine a chairman who tucks in and goes for such extreme trouser pulling upping.

View attachment 108885
Tan is a full on MENTALIST. I quite like him.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Oh, I expect the thought of becoming millionaires will sweeten the pill .........!

They will be able to do that at more progressive clubs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here