Is Dick Knight.......

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not impressed with his silence myself.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
BensGrandad said:
Last seen milking the applause on the Withdean pitch after the play offs in Cardiff!!!!!

No, last seen at Youth v Chelsea asking for money of all things......

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Martin Perry has also gone very quiet. Are they concentrating on the Falmer appeal or do they know it is game over???

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
fosters headband said:
Sssssssssssshhhhhhhhh you will get flamed for suggesting Dick should talk to the fans!!!

But I do agree

I don't give a shit really, he has a duty to come out and have his say on MM and our inability/unwillingness to sign the one or two players that could have given us a real chance of survival.

If he wasn't so quick on the pitch for the plaudits I might feel differently but imo he's left MM hanging out to dry by his silence. DK has pulled of miracles for this club but the buck stops with him and the feeling amongst fans is the most abrasive and depressed I've witnessed since the bad old days at Gillingham. He needs to tell us his thoughts and plans in the short term imo.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Icy Gull said:
I don't give a shit really, he has a duty to come out and have his say on MM and our inability/unwillingness to sign the one or two players that could have given us a real chance of survival.

If he wasn't so quick on the pitch for the plaudits I might feel differently but imo he's left MM hanging out to dry by his silence. DK has pulled of miracles for this club but the buck stops with him and the feeling amongst fans is the most abrasive and depressed I've witnessed since the bad old days at Gillingham. He needs to tell us his thoughts and plans in the short term imo.

you've changed your tune, you where licking Magoos arse les than a week ago.

hats off for seeing the light though :clap:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
zefarelly said:

To be honest I couldn't see anything anti McGhee in the statement. Also have to say I am still behind McGhee, and wish he had a somewhat level playing field, well at least not vertical

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
zefarelly said:

Sorry to disappoint you but I am still fully behind MM. I am concerned that he is not getting enough backing from his chairman, financially which I understand but also I feel he needs his support verbally if only to take some of the heat off MM from the fans. The guy is working with one hand behind his back and hobbled on his feet by the current restrictions on him.

But I'm right f***ed off about today's result and it's a good job I don't have a cat :(

Last edited:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Icy Gull said:
Sorry to disappoint you but I am still fully behind MM. I am concerned that he is not getting enough backing from his chairman. But I'm right f***ed off about today's result and it's a good job I don't have a cat :(

I can lend you my next door neighbours. It needs a damn good kicking for shiting on my drive nearly every week

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
As you will note from my post count I am more of a reader than a poster and have kept my thoughts to myself for a while, however, I will now break my silence.

Dick Knight has done a wonderful job so far but now runs the risk of ruining all of this good work.

In my opinion he is using Mark Mcgee as a smoke screen and he needs to speak to the fans.

Nuff said my silence is broken - prove me wrong Dick.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Icy Gull said:

The man speaks the truth.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I misread your post FB and thought you said Dic Knight will arrive with a bad eye and unable to walk :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here