Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Friday hangover thread

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well, i've got one :ohmy:

It's a proper one too, dehydration, sore eyes, headache, lung butter, no ability to walk straight and the feeling that a cold can of stella would perk me right up....

Need :yawn:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Feeling yourself as usual then Chappers.:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a nice big fry up work wonders !

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
JUST GOT IN 30 MINUTES LATE, I FEEL LIKE SHIT! WENT TO HONEY CLUB LAST NIGHT. jUST BOUGHT 2 BAGELS FROM THE BAGELMAN IN BOND STREET, IT MIGHT DO THE TRICK

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
On top of this the f***ing bitch that works across from me has taken the last 3 days off 'sick' and I know for a fact that she is not and I am in a quandry whether to do a bit of her work that is piling up or not, bearing in mind that it is our busiest timeof year.

I don't think I shall bother.

BITCH:jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Me again,

Also this morning, in my bathroom, there was a bee flying about, i hate bees, so i waited until it landed and then killed it. I proceeded to have a shower and when i got out i saw the bee pulling itself across the floor using its only leg that i hadn't mashed up. I felt well guilty but i had to finish it off.

Murder is not the best way to start a Friday.

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
THE GUY WHO SITS OPPOSITE ME IS HUNG OVER AS WELL AND HAS OFFERED ME OUT FOR A FIGHT IN THE OFFICE! I THINK I MIGHT TAKE HIM UP ON HIS OFFER AND BOTTLE HIM THE LITTLE SCROTE!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Me again,

Also this morning, in my bathroom, there was a bee flying about, i hate bees, so i waited until it landed and then killed it. I proceeded to have a shower and when i got out i saw the bee pulling itself across the floor using its only leg that i hadn't mashed up. I felt well guilty but i had to finish it off.

Murder is not the best way to start a Friday.
:eek: its not - whoops:(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
IT BECAUSE HE THINKS YOUR A CHISLA:jester: CHAPPERS:lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nowhere interesting, just a few pints at the Roundhill after a few at a mates house, its annoying because i well fancied a night in but ended up getting rather pissed by accident and nearly coming to blows with a good mate of mine.
Was the Honey Club good?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here