Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
When it comes to important things, I tend to listen to experts who know what they're talking about.

When I have a tooth that hurts, I consult a dentist. Not have a show of hands down the pub as to what they think the problem is.
When I have a pain in my knee, I consult a doctor. I don't ask the advice of the homeless chap who lives behind the Co-op up the road.
When I need some financial advice, I talk to a financial adviser. I don't turn to the stranger in the seat next to me at the Amex and ask what he thinks.

So when it comes to issues like supply chains, imports, businesses and the like, I listen to the people who understand what is going on. Not people like Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson.

How do they know what's going to happen , lots of speculation is all I hear So are you saying you had to be an expert to vote properly in the Referendum sounds a bit elitist ???
Regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
When it comes to important things, I tend to listen to experts who know what they're talking about.

When I have a tooth that hurts, I consult a dentist. Not have a show of hands down the pub as to what they think the problem is.
When I have a pain in my knee, I consult a doctor. I don't ask the advice of the homeless chap who lives behind the Co-op up the road.
When I need some financial advice, I talk to a financial adviser. I don't turn to the stranger in the seat next to me at the Amex and ask what he thinks.

So when it comes to issues like supply chains, imports, businesses and the like, I listen to the people who understand what is going on. Not people like Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson.

Oh dear "trust the experts":dunce:
Regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How do they know what's going to happen , lots of speculation is all I hear So are you saying you had to be an expert to vote properly in the Referendum sounds a bit elitist ???
Regards
DR

Say your benefits get sanctioned ,do you know exactly what will happen? You’ll have a pretty good idea though won’t you? If I lost my job next week, I would not know exactly what would happen but I reckon I’d be facing lean times, I’d be looking for work, might not know exactly when I’ll find it but I know I need to get one.
Well, economists, financiers, international traders, doctors, lawyers and other experts have a pretty good idea what is likely to happen if we crash out with no deal.
You’re an idiot.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Look, much as you love to wallow in your blind ignorance and dogma, please just try for one second, to try to understand one simple truth.

Around half of the population of the UK (nobody knows exactly what % currently) do not agree with you that leaving the EU is a good thing. As such, they are not inclined to just merrily 'give it a go', 'roll up their sleeves', or just cross their fingers and hope for the best. IF it eventually happens, well THEN we will have no option but to make the best of the situation, but until such time as the deed is actually done, we're absolutely entitled to take every available legal opportunity to argue or fight against it.

He doesn’t care or want to understand. He just enjoys baiting us.
Mouldy is now joining in the same ‘sport’.

The best thing we can all do is ignore them, me included, as they’ll never answer questions or post anything remotely sensible.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wasting yours and the country's time, its time to move on, no point in being in Denial its what the refetendum result asked for , i'm sorry you can't have everything you want your own way but you have to swallow your pride sometimes and move on in life? it's not the end of the world as some gloomsters would have you believe, I voted leave and EXPECT my vote to be enacted not devalued by sore losers
regards
DR

Tough luck. You don't get to tell the grown ups how to think, I'm afraid.

Jan 30, 2008
If you know this then the health secretary will know it too. Are you really saying that there is a risk that Britain's insulin dependent diabetics won't have their meds, that some govt dept will wake up on 1/11 and say, `christ we didn't think about that'. :facepalm:
It's disgusting that people can peddle this crap and more disturbing actually believe it ?????
regards
DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You're not coming across very grown up to be honest most grown up don't go around sulking ,those that do look a bit sad imho
regards
DR

Oh well.

The thing is, I place more importance on the nation's social and financial well-being, and the future opportunities afforded to my two sons, than I do in aligning my thinking with the gammon army, to prevent all you broflakes getting upset about DeMokrAsy.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh dear "trust the experts":dunce:

So if you found yourself with difficulty breathing and having severe chest pains, would you call an ambulance or say "**** the experts, I'll ask my neighbour what he thinks"?

Jan 30, 2008
Oh well.

The thing is, I place more importance on the nation's social and financial well-being, and the future opportunities afforded to my two sons, than I do in aligning my thinking with the gammon army, to prevent all you broflakes getting upset about DeMokrAsy.

I'm sure you do but let's face it you couldn't accept the referendum result .,I dont for one minute believe this country's going down the pan but You're entitled to your opinions on that
Regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here