Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I'd just like to thank the OP for letting me know I live in a totalitarian state. That is a weight off my mind. Cheers.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
but its not just one individual is it ? I picked her because of the evidence she presented, plus what would a lady like her possibly stand to gain out of it apart from ridicule and maybe a pop at her life.

tell me why is it that most people want to dismiss the whole idea as b*llocks rather than confront the subject and give it a bit of time instead. is it because they want to be like the rest of the sheep and mock something that they have difficulty in understanding ... or is it because they are so frightened of being labelled a nutter that they would put this in preference over being dictated to in a totalitarian state ? .
and why is it that most people assume that to dismiss the whole idea as a complete load of nonsense that it will somehow present them as being more intelligent than the person who is supporting the case.: ..again would this be because they are so completely ignorant to the fact..so f*cking ignorant their scared shitless of stomaching the real truth..?.

its not wise to be brainwashed in such a way that you no longer have the capability to think or work things out for yourselves, infact its dangerous. it pays to have more of a open mind about the important things of life and things that you may consider some sort of threat no matter who and where the source originally came from. well that is usually the case if you value yourself and others around you. .

I'm worried what you've got against capital letters?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
you are not judging me on my poor grammar...no mate it don't sound like it.
and who did I used to post as ?
Calm down or you'll give yourself an aneurysm by midday.

You and I both know who you used to post as. You'll deny it and this thread will go on and on so I'm outta here.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Diana - death by drunk chauffeur driving at speed. Absolutely no credible doubt.
9/11 - Osama Bin Laden. Absolutely no credible doubt.
Moon landings - NASA landed men on the moon multiples times. Absolutely no credible doubt.
AIDS. Cross-species infection from monkeys. The disease and infection of humans predates the existence of the CIA. Absolutely no credible doubt.

Which one of those do you believe is a credible candidate for the conspiracy theorists being correct?

The moon landings. I don't believe they occurred, but I don't come on to an Albion forum spouting how brainless you lot are for not believing me.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, its not a chat-up line [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION], im enquiring if you are Brighton fellas lover. Your out of the blue defence is interesting.
Maybe Ill create a wiki page for you both. It will make it true no?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
if you haven't a brain cell big enough to create a mind of your own because you've been indoctrinated by media propaganda then don't bother.
for those of you who's brain cells haven't been influenced then take a good look.
ignore the introduction of this documentary as the person involved is irrelevant and listen carefully to what this women has to say.

but its not just one individual is it ? I picked her because of the evidence she presented, plus what would a lady like her possibly stand to gain out of it apart from ridicule and maybe a pop at her life.
tell me why is it that most people want to dismiss the whole idea as b*llocks rather than confront the subject and give it a bit of time instead. is it because they want to be like the rest of the sheep and mock something that they have difficulty in understanding ... or is it because they are so frightened of being labelled a nutter that they would put this in preference over being dictated to in a totalitarian state ? .
and why is it that most people assume that to dismiss the whole idea as a complete load of nonsense that it will somehow present them as being more intelligent than the person who is supporting the case.: ..again would this be because they are so completely ignorant to the fact..so f*cking ignorant their scared shitless of stomaching the real truth..?.
its not wise to be brainwashed in such a way that you no longer have the capability to think or work things out for yourselves, infact its dangerous. it pays to have more of a open mind about the important things of life and things that you may consider some sort of threat no matter who and where the source originally came from. well that is usually the case if you value yourself and others around you.

:facepalm: I give up, another stupid ignorant person. I bet you didn't even listen to it.., not the whole thing anyway.
do you have the ability to grasp basic understanding. or do you simply prefer to pass dopey irrelevant comments for the sake of pissing someone off.
everything is politically correct racist and anti semitic with you, you are so obsessed with these words it almost becomes a point of being dangerous.
I doubt you'll give the whole footage a twirl but if you did consider it you'd find yourself and others like you perfectly documented in it, .you are summed up as being the dangerous kind.

oh the ignorance of it, doubt you've given the footage a single glance either.
its all very well to come out here making opinions like those of the masses and getting a massive pat on the back for it in the process, try giving an independent opinion for once. something that's not considered to win you any friends. what makes your opinion so right over mine...why because the masses support your theory and mine is considered to be somewhat childish by the masses ? just like the masses were in favour of invading afghanistan Iraq after 9/11 convinced that it would make them particular nations far more peaceful nations to live in, of course it must have been the correct thing to do :facepalm: thats because the masses agreed it would be.

I did say don't bother if your brain is not capable of comprehending right from wrong.
ignorant and dangerous ..that is what the likes of you are, ready to be rolled over like a lump of putty agreeing with the masses instead of listening to your own consciousness for a change, maybe because your own consciousness has been stripped right from within you..
im not sorry fo you either.

firstly I did say ignore the film maker as he is irrelevant to the footage, but you chose to ignore that and gave the footage a wide birth directly you came across his name.
finally your final paragraph sums up my entire point. "find me one academic study which suggests that we should be taking the illuminati conspiracy theory serious" academic study you nut, all such forms of study were engineered by the illuminati you nut, the new teaching curriculum goes back over 40 year ago. again if you had cared in watching the footage you would have soon realised that for yourself and seen the evidence in front of your very own eyes instead of dismissing the whole thing as a pile of right wing shit. this aint about left and right this is about right and wrong ffs. and to actually dismiss something so important as this tells me everything that I need know about the kind of character im actually up against. prove me otherwise and i'll give you the benefit of doubt because unlike you fella my mind is able to work things out for its own self. admit when ive made mistakes and speak with a free mind instead of that of the masses.

what insults exactly ? if you find my language insulting it proves you've led a very sheltered life. and where and when have I insulted anyone smart arse, read through every post on this thread and you'll find the insults are directed at me.

Hmmm ..... and it's not just words that make an insult, it's the attitude with which they are delivered. Maybe you should consider what you post if you think you haven't posted any insults ..... or learn the English language because it appears it probably isn't your mother tongue.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No, its not a chat-up line [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION], im enquiring if you are Brighton fellas lover. Your out of the blue defence is interesting.

we're actually in an open relationship at the moment. It's early days in terms of love but there's definetly a twinkle in our eyes when it comes to sex.

but like i say open relationship.........

(private messgae me)

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Calm down or you'll give yourself an aneurysm by midday.

You and I both know who you used to post as. You'll deny it and this thread will go on and on so I'm outta here.

straight up I haven't got a clue, and who the f*ck is OP.
I thought by your excellent grammar you would know all the answers, obviously I was wrong then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here