Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It's really sad you believe that is a reasonable representation of "large numbers" of immigrants to the UK.

ok.....i could be wrong ....but the ones that get all the coverage are the ones who are not doing the right thing ......i will agree that most immigrants come to the UK to build a better life by working for it and therefore paying their way and contributing to society....but there is still a large number of of people who came/come to UK with no intention whatsoever of working and their offspring , having been born here are now 100% conversant with how to play the game and play the race/religious card to maximum advantage.
i am not racist ....i take people as i find them and i give what i get .......i just can't abide scroungers and people who play the system and i know there are plenty of home grown scroungers too but lets face it ....looking at the example set by the toffs....can we really blame them..?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
i'm not talking about what i give, more to do with what the Government gives in foreign aid against CUTS TO FUNDING in this country :shrug:
regards
DR

Oh right, so you want to complain about what the government does with everyone else's money? The government doesn't have any money. It all comes from the tax payers.

Jan 30, 2008
ok.....i could be wrong ....but the ones that get all the coverage are the ones who are not doing the right thing ......i will agree that most immigrants come to the UK to build a better life by working for it and therefore paying their way and contributing to society....but there is still a large number of of people who came/come to UK with no intention whatsoever of working and their offspring , having been born here are now 100% conversant with how to play the game and play the race/religious card to maximum advantage.
i am not racist ....i take people as i find them and i give what i get .......i just can't abide scroungers and people who play the system and i know there are plenty of home grown scroungers too but lets face it ....looking at the example set by the toffs....can we really blame them..?
mate it's called phone a friend, believe me:wink:
regards
DR

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Schrodinger's Immigrant.

Taking all our jobs whilst lounging around on welfare.

Taking all our houses yet all living in one house.

Its akin to Schrodinger's European Union.

About to go bust and bring down all of western civilisation and at the same time about to launch an EU army and go an an imperialist march.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:kiss:
...then surely you should direct your anger about homeless soldiers at the government's misplaced use of public funds instead of juxtaposing two vulnerable groups in our society and adding 'end of'!
The absence of foul language in your last post to me is noted; thanks.

:kiss: as said elsewhere ....brexit and the whole gay marriage issue have pretty much split the population down the middle .....westminster , masters of subterfuge , there have been times where westminster has been operating with less than 3 days floating capital .....that means 3 days worth of money to pay for the NHS , dole , state schooling......these people are desperate , this is why aid for the needy is drying up and they are dependent on foreign loans to the extent that they are committing themselves beyond their current means ........so many countries are in massive debt to the tune of minus trillions....where the **** has all the money gone...???:moo:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Just I would throw this out there , make of it what you want as you all have a free mind I assume.....some are kinda true & some are kinda fiction based on some facts but not reality but most is a wishlist rather than a definate plan by some in the EU

zNiP4Sr.jpg

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just I would throw this out there , make of it what you want as you all have a free mind I assume.....some are kinda true & some are kinda fiction based on some facts but not reality but most is a wishlist rather than a definate plan by some in the EU

View attachment 108574
Yeah, that is known old propaganda. None of it is in the Lisbon Treaty or actually true.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

View attachment 108574

:rotlf::rotlf::rotlf:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Truly amazing.

Out of interest, which ones do you feel are 'kinda true'?

And where was it sourced from - who's the author?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here