Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You have been to about 2 Premier league games to date. If you had been to more you would see Stephens isn't up to it at that level.

We forget the PL results over the 2 seasons where Dunk, Duffy and Stephens were an immense unit, shutting out illustrious opponents. Kept us up, twice.

Our problems were a lack of pace, creativity and ball retention in ACM, out wide and up front.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We forget the PL results over the 2 seasons where Dunk, Duffy and Stephens were an immense unit, shutting out illustrious opponents. Kept us up, twice.

Our problems were a lack of pace, creativity and ball retention in ACM, out wide and up front.

Plus an immense over-reliance on the brilliant but ageing Muzza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
For all Brentford's domination they just couldn't get past a determined Blues side. They need a target man before the close of the window. Not that I care about a team with a crap ground, crap fans and crap stewards.

What a brilliant result though and a very enjoyable day.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For all Brentford's domination they just couldn't get past a determined Blues side. They need a target man before the close of the window. Not that I care about a team with a crap ground, crap fans and crap stewards.

What a brilliant result though and a very enjoyable day.

I love Brentford’s ground, proper football ground. Terrace and plenty of pubs.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Not next season as they will be in their new ground out near Heathrow.

Their new ground is nowhere near Heathrow. It's right next to Kew Bridge station so in fact it's closer to central London and easier to get to than Griffin Park.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not next season as they will be in their new ground out near Heathrow.

Situated within 100m of Kew Bridge Station on the Hounslow Loop Line and within 1 mile of railway stations at Brentford, Gunnersbury and Kew Gardens and London Underground stations at Acton Town, Gunnersbury and Chiswick Park. Several frequent bus services run close to the site.

It's less than a mile east from Griffin Park, therefore further from Heathrow than currently.

Edit:
I'm obviously slower with my research than the previous guys.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I love Brentford’s ground, proper football ground. Terrace and plenty of pubs.

It's a proper ground with a pub on every corner IIRC. However, every time I went there we seemed to get stuffed - it's not one I'm going to miss

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry I misunderstood my brother who lives in Feltham and in conversation said Brentford had permission to build a new ground just down the road near Gt Western Market so assumed it was near Heathrow not the old market at Kew Bridge. My mistake obviously.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
L’Equipe this morning has something about Maupay and Brighton? Google translate not much good but something about en route to Brighton on 4 year contract?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like it's all done bar the delay it takes albion to do the shirt photo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here