Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seem Tottenham Fans Seem Interested In Mr Potter

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Conti's odds have shortened a fair bit this morning.

:eek: Will make training sessions interesting!

1B8C7F6D-22CD-48F6-B1EB-93B6B009BA4C.png

el punal

The Alan Brazil Talk Sport show (or is that talk shite?) were discussing us this morning and mentioned Potter potentially going to Spurs. I have a lot of time for Brazil and McCoist but Jamie O'Hara talks out of his backside. Never a pundit and said that Potter was not a name. Well Mr O'Hara you keep thinking that way fella. We are happy to keep him. :dunce:

The same Mr.O’Hara who sarcastically applauded the Wolves fans, and got absolute shit in return, when we beat relegated Wolves 2-0 at the Amex in 2012/13 season?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd love for Spurs to go for Bielsa. I actually think he'd be a good appointment, but its more that it would cause an utter meltdown in Leeds.

Don’t know about you but Potter to Spurs would also cause me to meltdown

The reaction would not be close to the same thing though.

Albion fans would likely be gutted to see him leave, but would understand his reasons for taking a huge opportunity when it was there for him.

In the case of Bielsa, Leeds' fans would be not just gutted, but incredulous, personally affronted, and absolutely furious. They are convinced that Bielsa is utterly immersed in the cult of The Leeds United, and that he loves THEM (them personally - each and every one of them). They'd be angry and confused at him walking out, for what they'd declare was at best, a sideways move, and would be fuming with Spurs for daring to 'steal' him away.

It would be epic.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Glowing audio link on here. Great listen, we are not going to let him go and he has no interest in going....allegedly

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/19283474.paul-barber-responds-tottenham-interest-graham-potter/

We won’t have a choice if he feels Spurs is the right fit. In my opinion without knowing him I think he’ll feel this is job not finished. Swansea was different, this is the Premier and this season hasn’t been great (only results wise). I hope he’ll give us one more then all the top teams will come begging.

I’m hoping they’ll go for rangnick, he’s always on the list of maybes so it’ll be interesting how good he is.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
If Spurs did offer Potter the job, I would imagine would jump at the chance.

Massive club, one of the best stadiums in world football and top class players.

Sadly it would be a big step up for him and I would not blame him for going.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Still dont think they are going to offer him the job and still dont think he would accept the offer. I'm 99% certain he will be coaching Brighton next season as well.

If it did happen... that would be very disappointing and finished it for me... I'm not going to watch and follow Tottenham. No chance. Other big clubs, sure, but someone who leaves a great project and a great club like Brighton to coach ****ing Tottenham wouldnt be worth my time.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Still dont think they are going to offer him the job and still dont think he would accept the offer. I'm 99% certain he will be coaching Brighton next season as well.

If it did happen... that would be very disappointing and finished it for me... I'm not going to watch and follow Tottenham. No chance. Other big clubs, sure, but someone who leaves a great project and a great club like Brighton to coach ****ing Tottenham wouldnt be worth my time.

And for that reason I am confident he will not be leaving

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Awww Swansman you will make us all emotional :blush:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We won’t have a choice if he feels Spurs is the right fit. In my opinion without knowing him I think he’ll feel this is job not finished. Swansea was different, this is the Premier and this season hasn’t been great (only results wise). I hope he’ll give us one more then all the top teams will come begging.

I’m hoping they’ll go for rangnick, he’s always on the list of maybes so it’ll be interesting how good he is.

Of course we don’t know, but I’d be very very suprised if he did go. Yes, he left Swansea. But that was to get to the Prem. That’s a huge leap.

The Spurs job he’ll get one season, if it starts badly maybe less. With no Kane possibly. Here he’s got the chance to build a legacy. And I still genuinely feel he’ll have a job here even if we went down.

He’ll leave one day, but not yet.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton

I really really hope you’re right.

He is something special and would be devastated if left for spurs now.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If I remember right Swansea completely shafted potter and weren't honest with him hence his willingness to leave .... Am I right [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] ?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I dont think he would go....... Yet.

I think he would want to finish the project with us, cutting his teeth, whilst learning on the job, ready to mix it with the big boys in a few years.

I with [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION], I'm conviced he will be here next season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If Spurs offer Potter the job he will be gone. He would be mad not to.

He's under contract so they can't offer it to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here