Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
The most important aspect to us winning this game is not that it secures us survival but that we won't be reduced to supporting Palace in their match with Cardiff.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Nice to have Andone with Murray looks like we might be able to show some intent today.

Yes, I've been waiting to see if the little and large show [Murray and Andone] would ever be given a chance. It's a roll of the dice, but could mean we will attack in the first half and actually try to get the first goal. Fingers crossed etc

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am living in great hope of course.
But with that Newcastle front line and Ritchie playing behind and Shelvey starting for the first time since November I am very nervous about this.
A relaxed free flowing Newcastle or a let's go to the beach Newcastle?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The most important aspect to us winning this game is not that it secures us survival but that we won't be reduced to supporting Palace in their match with Cardiff.

The way United are playing that match is open and will Palace have given up or would they like to try and send us down.
This is far from over unless we can pull a great performance out of the bag in a minute.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Think the Fulham win will be a huge lift for the players. We will win this.
Was about 95% sure we'd stay up before today, but i'm certain of it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here