Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
So go on then - which of our international partners has stated they are embarressed of us ? Must be some links to is somewhere that you can provide ?

I could provide a link for comments made by the outgoing British High Commissioner to Singapore and what they've said to him - you know, that little city state in Asia that patriotic British Brexiteers who love the country so much want the UK to become like - if you want? Alternatively you could google yourself then dismiss it as fake news/project fear/politcal correctness gone made by a remoaner expert enemy of the people.

If you seriously think that the rest of the world is looking at this country - everywhere from Dublin to Dubai - and our standing, gravitas, respect - is as high as it was 4 years ago, carry on. At the end of the day you're an English leave voter - you would do.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why dont you leave the country and let others get on with their lives # Believe in Britain
regards
DR

Because if all these people that you keep on advising to leave actually left the country, and stopped paying their taxes, there would be even less money available to support the benefits system. And then where would we be, my little racist friend ???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I could provide a link for comments made by the outgoing British High Commissioner to Singapore and what they've said to him - you know, that little city state in Asia that patriotic British Brexiteers who love the country so much want the UK to become like - if you want? Alternatively you could google yourself then dismiss it as fake news/project fear/politcal correctness gone made by a remoaner expert enemy of the people.

If you seriously think that the rest of the world is looking at this country - everywhere from Dublin to Dubai - and our standing, gravitas, respect - is as high as it was 4 years ago, carry on. At the end of the day you're an English leave voter - you would do.

So the simple answer is you can't .... that's all you needed to post.

Edit - just looked up his comments. Not even close to what you are saying.

Jan 30, 2008
Because if all these people that you keep on advising to leave actually left the country, and stopped paying their taxes, there would be even less money available to support the benefits system. And then where would we be, my little racist friend ???

But we were told all the city Bankers were going to **** off ??? , still waiting :)
regards
DR

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
But we were told all the city Bankers were going to **** off ??? , still waiting :)
regards
DR

I would have thought that it would even have dawned on someone like you, with your obvious limitations, that over the last 3 years you shouldn't believe everything you are told :facepalm:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
So the simple answer is you can't .... that's all you needed to post.

Edit - just looked up his comments. Not even close to what you are saying.

Just this morning the former head of MI6 has said our standing in the world has been 'severely diminished'

What do you know that he doesn't then? :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Priceless coming from you :wink:
regards
DR

So if you REALLY believe that we are leaving on October 31st, why won't you take up the REMF bet. You would have nothing to lose at all ?

Or maybe, it has finally dawned on the most 'challenged' leaver on the whole of NSC that it isn't going to happen. Who'd have thought it we would see the day :laugh:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tell residents in Peacehaven that

I already have done. I don't say one thing on an internet forum and then say differently in real life.

I agree this government is failing badly with infrastructure. We need more roads, schools and doctors. Blame the Tories not the EU.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
MI6? Pah, fake news.

Absolutely. MI6? They're just enemies of the people.

Sir John Sawyers is just an Expert/Diplomat/Civil Servant/Remoaner and former permanent UK representative to The UN too - who does he think he is talking about The UK's standing in the world anyway, he doesn't know anything. He obviously doesn't believe in Britain, the traitor.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
At last some sense! In other words we don’t really know yet though it’s safe to say the ST is going to be a bit shit, but to say we’re isolating ourselves blah blah as some have on this thread is just bullshit. Now, wait and watch as those retards back track ‘oh, that’s not what I meant...’ well, i was only arguing against that point. Nothing else. So if you meant something else, perhaps make your points better.

I like the rest of the world including you don’t know. I’d have a better idea if I was being paid and employed to do as a job mind.

Interesting conclusion. 'I don't know what is going to happen, so therefor I am assuming that no-one else knows. However, even from my basis of not knowing, I can tell that it will only be a problem in the short term'.

I'm assuming that this is based on your occupation of working with supermarkets and that's how you know how well prepared they are for 'no deal'. Maybe the supermarkets can let HMRC in on how to deal with the legalities, processes and tariffs of 'no deal' ?

There was one point that you made that I agree with. See if you spot what it is ???

Last edited:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
It's not perfect, but we're better off in. If/when we leave we'll still be dealing with it and following it's rules like a nodding dog with no say, it's just no deal believers like you don't realise it yet because you've heard Brexit backing politicians with posh English accents say something you like the sound of but don;t understand anymore than they do and the pup has been sold.

Didn't need posh speaking politicians to tell me what to vote. I was leaving regardless. Didn't need any campaign to convince me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here