Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well we'll not be singing Birmingham's Che Adams as he's just gone to Southampton.

I think and hope you are right, but right now after only 3 goals last season there probably wouldn't be a big queue to buy him. Personally with a proper pre season and having hopefully settled in this country I expect him to do a lot better next season. He could easily go from £5m to £50m if he scored 20 in this mad market :D

I'll settle for 10...

If you think Andone is worth less than £5mill you are a bit clueless.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Weren’t we prepared to pay nearer £20m before Deportivo got relegated and we triggered his relegation clause ?

The release clause, before they got relegated, was £27m.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I haven't said that all dutch players are shite. It's the ones from the Eredivisie that we've signed that have been shite.
Our German signings have been 3/4: look there in future!

Your maths, or your assessments are way off.

Uwe - great bloke but never held down a first team place.
Suttner - barely played a game, before vanishing for a year, then getting farmed out on loan.
Balogun - A defensive liability, IMO.
Groß - a success

So 1 in 4 then. 2 in 4 if we're fair to Uwe and only judge him as the Championship reserve he was signed as.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Your maths, or your assessments are way off.

Uwe - great bloke but never held down a first team place.
Suttner - barely played a game, before vanishing for a year, then getting farmed out on loan.
Balogun - A defensive liability, IMO.
Groß - a success

So 1 in 4 then. 2 in 4 if we're fair to Uwe and only judge him as the Championship reserve he was signed as.

Thought Uwe looked good enough to hold down a first team spot, but was always behind D&D. Balogun's absolute HOWLER against the mighty Madagascar on Sunday won't have helped his cause.....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here