Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Translated as

Jesé would be of great interest to English club Brigton @OfficialBHAFC The preparation and tour in China would have impressed the club. Paris would be willing to let him go for free.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Didn't he flop when on loan at Stoke?

Yes - 1 goal in 13 games while at Stoke. . He doesn't look like the most prolific of strikers on paper, but the recruitment team might see something. The fact that he's played for both Real Madrid and PSG suggests that there might be a good player in there somewhere. The fact that he might be available on a free (according to that twitter link) might make him attractive too.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Jesé would be a very interesting one. Can play anywhere across the forward line. Wages would surely be a stumbling block.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Terrible stats. It's a no from me

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Jesé would be a very interesting one. Can play anywhere across the forward line. Wages would surely be a stumbling block.

That was my first thought, but if he's available on a free could covered by a signing on fee and lower wage instead............................

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hard to know from his time at Stoke whether he has the quality or not? Worrying aspect of that might be that he is free, are we shopping in the clearance aisle this window? League one CD, one biggish money signing and now looking at free transfers? It may also of course be that they think he's a good player or it may all be total bollocks. Who knows?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I like this reply:

ParisSG Infos
@infos_parissg
Replying to
@Num_Masked

@ProphetdAuteuil
and
@OfficialBHAFC
Si il part gratuit ça fait 25m de jeter sans compter le salaire... Ca fait mal au cul !
Translated from French by
If he leaves free it's 25m to throw out without counting the salary ... It hurts the ass!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wikipedia says he used to be in a reggae band. Could form a cheap duo for the end of season awards with Jurgen.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
If we sign him, i think you can guarantee that the no dickheads policy has been scrapped, has fallen out with almost every manager he has played under.

Was signed for €25m by P.S.G. from Real Madrid, if they are letting him go for nothing then there is a reason for that.

Given that this interview with Potter was posted on Sky Sports literally hours ago, I think it's safe to say, no, it has not been scrapped.
https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...on/11772843/spb-potter-on-transfers-ooyalamxf

I'm therefore chalking this one up as bulls*** and am expecting Brian Owen to say as much shortly....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we sign him, i think you can guarantee that the no dickheads policy has been scrapped, has fallen out with almost every manager he has played under.

Was signed for €25m by P.S.G. from Real Madrid, if they are letting him go for nothing then there is a reason for that.

Yet he's got all the hallmarks of a palace player. :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given that this interview with Potter was posted on Sky Sports literally hours ago, I think it's safe to say, no, it has not been scrapped.
https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...on/11772843/spb-potter-on-transfers-ooyalamxf

I'm therefore chalking this one up as bulls*** and am expecting Brian Owen to say as much shortly....

For the first time since Poyet was manager I think I will make a point of listening to pre and post match comments :

Nothing earth shattering but definitely worth listening to is my take so far on Potter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here