Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
5abed33a06d131720e9d38db4d382e58.jpg

Getting myself ready for coach trip to Leicester!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Be nice to take a point.3 would be even better,but realistically a draw on the cards.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Leicester are on a dreadful run of form, and when we turn up, we are invariably the perfect antidote. Seen it time and time again.

Against a team low on confidence we should be looking to start positively, press high and take the game to them, just like we did at West Ham. However, I think I know whats coming. Surrender the initiative in an attempt to stay solid, maybe have a go in the last 20 if we're hopefully no more than 1 down by then.

That 1-1 at the Amex still rankles, after being 1 up and playing for an hour against 10 men. They'll remember what a passive soft touch we were in that 2nd half. My money's on a standard 2-0 defeat. PLEASE let me be wrong.

Sadly this is my thinking too.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unfortunately I have a dreadful record of watching Brighton or England away (in competitive fixtures) and today is my second away game this season... the other being Fulham. Apologies in advance

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Would be very happy with a clean sheet but whatever tonight's result, 3 wins in final 6 home games should see us OK especially if we pick up a few extra points along the way.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Unfortunately I have a dreadful record of watching Brighton or England away (in competitive fixtures) and today is my second away game this season... the other being Fulham. Apologies in advance

My second too! First was Everton - which also wasn’t good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Please leave as soon as we go 0-2 up

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anything other than 3 points against Huddersfield would be mentally damaging for everybody, players and fans. Saturday is this seasons pivotal game IMO

I disagree as they will see that game as their last chance to avoid relegation so will be well up for it. If they win that will not be a disaster for us as they are so far behind us. Our big game is v Cardiff with Southampton and Newcastle just behind in importance.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Making the short journey over soon. Not feeling as optimistic as I was a few days ago.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Team will be

Ryan

Bong - Dunk - Duffy - Montoya

Knockaert - Propper - Stephens - March

Gross

Murray.

I hope I am wrong, and I would like to think that after 1 and 3/4's seasons in the Premier League, we could have fielded a better team than one that contains 7 players from the Championship promotion team.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I disagree as they will see that game as their last chance to avoid relegation so will be well up for it. If they win that will not be a disaster for us as they are so far behind us. Our big game is v Cardiff with Southampton and Newcastle just behind in importance.

Everyone beats Huddersfield, they are in the Championship already. If we don't, then [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] is right. It would be a BIG psychological blow to the team.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So you think a demoralising defeat against the worst team in the league with 1 away win all season who have taken 1 point from the last 14 games wouldn't be a disaster, OK then

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Which should be easy for CH to overcome and lift the players, especially if beaten by Huddersfield

I’m not sure exactly what you are trying to say but if you are suggesting it won’t be a problem for CH to rally the troops after losing to Huddersfield, I think you may be losing it.

A loss tonight and a loss on Saturday would be very hard to come back from not “easy” as you seem to be suggesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here