Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I gave you a generic reply as couldn't be bothered, Beorhthelm a remainer went into more detail. How's the echo chamber?.

More like you gave me a generic reply because you have nothing of merit to respond with. You're accusing me of living in an echo chamber when you've just ignored all that information I just gave you? Sounds to me if anyone is in denial, it's you.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Bloody hell. If EVEN that **** is pointing out problems with it, it must be an utter shit show.

As a constituent of his as well, I can fully empathise with those poor EU nationals that you'd have to be in bloody desperate situation to contact him for help.

D

Deleted member 2719

Are you lot still panicking???

Have you been playing angry birds recently???

This appears to be the attitude of a lot of remainers on this thread, if things just don't go right.

Watch it to the end (NSFW) and take a step back and after you finish laughing, think could you be turning into Francis?

Stop it and Stop it now, you know it's going to get messy.

https://youtu.be/KYRcAKYYEG4

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Other deals can be made, if we do not keep TM's red lines.

The EU has stated many times , that they wont re-negotiate the current one , and if we dont have the no-deal option to use , we will be left with no choice but be burdened with it , or leave it , meaning that we have agreed , No Deal !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I never claimed they didn't. I claimed that the majority of the electorate favoured remain or a soft Brexit (I feel I've made this abundantly clear on several occasions) over a 'hard' or No Deal Brexit. Brexit may be the 'will of the people' but as no one seems to have the foggiest idea on how the implement it, so it stands to reason that remaining, if nothing else, is the safest option. Instead, Brexiteers seem determined to deliver No Deal even though that is not what the majority of the electorate seemingly want.

the politicans arent selling that outcome, they are continuing to "respect the vote" while many are hoping someone else will do something to stop it. the trouble is that, in my view, the increased call for a no deal exit is a consequence of people trying to dilute, postpone or stop brexit. analysis such as that you presented are part of this problem. so we end up heading for no deal because no one has another firm plan.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We have our first.

[TWEET]1167011161151279104[/TWEET]

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ruth Davidson gone as well.

I await Gove, Rudd, Jarvid, Harrison, and all the others that said proroguing Parliament was undemocratic.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You weren't sneered at - you were asked where your friend was in the process given government figures show nobody has been rejected. You used the Head of OFSTED ( although it was their Head of Research in reality ) as an example but failed to point out he wasn't actually rejected but instead asked for further information which he supplied and then got Settled Status. You also claimed a 30% rejection rate. So given your false 'facts' it seems reasonable that someone might challenge you on your statement about your friend. If you didn't want to discuss her case why mention her in the first place ? It's a simple question has she really been rejected or has she been asked for more information ?

You didn't sneer at me but others did. She has been asked for more information even though she has 20 years of tax and NI records.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The EU has stated many times , that they wont re-negotiate the current one , and if we dont have the no-deal option to use , we will be left with no choice but be burdened with it , or leave it , meaning that we have agreed , No Deal !

We can revoke Article 50, sort out what we really do want, Norwegian, Candian, or our own deal, work with Ireland and then invoke Article 50 again.
Maybe ask the electorate what they really want as many people have changed their minds.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
We can revoke Article 50, sort out what we really do want, Norwegian, Candian, or our own deal, work with Ireland and then invoke Article 50 again.
Maybe ask the electorate what they really want as many people have changed their minds.

sounds like a good plan.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1167017159354134528[/TWEET]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
bre.JPG

Jan 30, 2008
mmmmmmm few feathers been ruffled snowflakes in meltdown who would have thought it, stallers being put on the sidelines time to get the country moving LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
Regards
DF

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

John Mc Donnell, is a dangerous dangerous man, and now he is stirring war upon our streets.

What a ****, you could make it up, accept it, and move on or death and injury will occur throughout the UK and all because of the remainers would not let a democratic vote go through.

Utterly, utterly moronic.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
John Mc Donnell, is a dangerous dangerous man, and now he is stirring war upon our streets.

What a ****, you could make it up, accept it, and move on or death and injury will occur throughout the UK and all because of the remainers would not let a democratic vote go through.

Utterly, utterly moronic.

...does...does someone want to tell him who the ERG are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here