Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's been stalled by selfish undemocratic MP 's People knew what they wanted that's why 17.4 million voted to leave , the establishment didnt like that one bit hence all the shit that's gone on
regards
DR

The problem is they told you what you could have, then the lies could never be delivered, and now they are telling you its no deal, you may lose your job and it will all be worth it. Meanwhile its all someone elses fault

To many of those who are economically active that won't wash.

Still, cheap plastic shoes and maybe chlorinated chicken I guess if you can afford it

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The problem is they told you what you could have, then the lies could never be delivered, and now they are telling you its no deal, you may lose your job and it will all be worth it. Meanwhile its all someone elses fault

Still, cheap plastic shoes and maybe chlorinated chicken I guess if you can afford it
To dumb folk like me, what does 'economically active' mean?

Jan 30, 2008

Get a grip you're sounding like a wet blanket
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
She thought It was a problem when in fact it's an opportunity :wave:
regards
DR

So have you taken the opportunity to take that REMF bet on leaving the EU on October 31st, or are you still bottling it?

And who do you believe will best protect your benefits, Johnson or Hunt?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
It's been stalled by selfish undemocratic MP 's People knew what they wanted that's why 17.4 million voted to leave , the establishment didnt like that one bit hence all the shit that's gone on
regards
DR

Haha. You mean Mogg and Johnson?
You really have no understanding of British democracy.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I've lost count whether this pair voted or not on the three votes, even though all three votes were for the same thing, clowns..........

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Still amazes me that people still expect anything like a coherent argument out of ppf. Give up fellas !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oi leftie we will be fine we invented marmite so no one will starve and the hovercrarft so can still get to work

Regards
DR

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
They are elected to represent their constituents, not the whole country. I hope that helps.

Edmund Burke might disagree with you. But he would certainly disagree with PPF's claim that MPs are elected to 'carry out instructions'. He's confusing his MP with his scullery maid.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Brexit people have no understanding of democracy full stop.
Here is one complaining about having to vote for the EU President. You know, voting for one of those unelected bureaucrats.

Btw he isn't entitled to call himself Dr as he isn't registered, and the Brexit party isn't a political party, but apart from that.

[tweet]1146316290484781056[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here