Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Typical of the leftie remainer.

Full of insults and tantrums.

Just listen to Kevin Maguire on GMB, balling his eyes out, Boris this, Boris that, it's not fair.

You lot are just making it worse for yourselves, no one likes a bad loser.

As BJ stumbles towards no deal, what have you won?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
A democratic vote.

An emotional moment for you. Did you consider practicalities before you voted on your emotion? As we trip over a cliff edge with a now, very potential no deal, what do you think will happen?

D

Deleted member 22389

Typical of the leftie remainer.

Full of insults and tantrums.

Just listen to Kevin Maguire on GMB, balling his eyes out, Boris this, Boris that, it's not fair.

You lot are just making it worse for yourselves, no one likes a bad loser.

Your right they just come across as bad losers. Most people have had enough hearing it out now, and just want Boris to get the job done. Have a good day, it is going to be a nice one.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Your right they just come across as bad losers. Most people have had enough hearing it out now, and just want Boris to get the job done. Have a good day, it is going to be a nice one.

Boris is taking us down the no-deal path. Is that what you voted for? If so, why do you want to cause economic damage to British society?
Most remainers are tired of hearing bullshit arguments from leavers. What will be the consequences of leaving the EU with no deal?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

The sad part is that there are probably enough people like you in the UK who think that is the main reason to have voted leave and so would swing the result.
PS.
Britain no longer rules the waves either :)
The vote was a democratic one and I don't really see any winners on either side. It was a choice and was taken by a small majority that the UK should leave.

I voted remain for purely selfish reasons as it would ensure my status here in Malta.
I am not sure how I would have voted had I ben living in the UK as there are strong arguments either way and I still think it would have been a better result to have left with a deal as that would have satisfied the moderates on both sides.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You can shut the stable door now Jez

[tweet]1166099722722873344[/tweet]

He won't though, will he?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You can shut the stable door now Jez

He won't though, will he?

i enjoy how no deal leads directly to the NHS being taken over by US companies. this supposes that a trade deal with US is immediately agreed and with it clauses that have legislation passed by parliament. then goes on with a standard party political election broadcast, littered with reference to stopping no-deal "bankers Brexit", without providing a clear policy alternative.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

More people think we made the wrong decision than the right one according to the latest YouGov figures. I suppose they're reacting to the reality.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
More people think we made the wrong decision than the right one according to the latest YouGov figures. I suppose they're reacting to the reality.

Brexiteers don’t want reality or expert advice. They want their fantasy land of unicorns and rainbows promised to them by Johnson, Farage and their ilk.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Probably down to the delaying, sabotage, scaremongering, uncertainty and scuppering than anything else. If it had gone through on time, all would be fine, people just want it done now. Parliament has a duty to respect the result of the referendum, as they agreed by 6 : 1.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Probably down to the delaying, sabotage, scaremongering, uncertainty and scuppering than anything else. If it had gone through on time, all would be fine, people just want it done now. Parliament has a duty to respect the result of the referendum, as they agreed by 6 : 1.

Uncertainty? You voted for uncertainty. You had no idea what the outcome would be.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Yes I do ...

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...n-In-Germany&p=7233545&highlight=#post7233545

... also a bit rich complaining I don't fastidiously monitor all the Brexiteer posts when you only provide one negative example out of 3200 Ppf Brexit thread posts. But tell you what I'll start monitoring all Brexiteer posts when you start calling out all the bigoted crap from remainers on this thread .... :tumble::tumble::tumble:

Gosh, well done you for calling out someone linking to an extreme far right/nazi site, three years ago.

And wow, Soulman, whatever happened to him. He was a dick. I do remember him linking to some shitty, right wing blogs posing as 'news' sites but must have forgotten this gem. The Daily Stormer?? :lol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

That’s a great description of the ERG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here