Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Norwich on Sky 1

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You simply can’t do what Norwich are doing, and hope to God GP doesn’t have us playing this open and disorganised. Attack minded yes, but you have to have some structure and tactical awareness of where the opposition are hurting you. Norwich despite getting forward are dropping far too deep leaving space wide and outside their box where Liverpool are most dangerous.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
But Norwich could have had 3.

Not something we've been able to say in all our Premier League trips to Anfield.
Could have and did are very different things

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But most teams still lost despite defending for 90 minutes

That was closer to the point I was heading toward.

Norwich aren't going to be playing Liverpool away every week and yet are still looking dangerous.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The only way you can get results at big teams away 90% of the time is to camp out and frustrate them, if you go head to head with teams like Liverpool and City away they will feast on you, it’s quite simple they have more resources and better players than us, Hughton tactics against big sides away weren’t the problem last season.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
The most disappointing thing About us being in the premier league is that I have to support liverpool, Chelsea etc. In games like this

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He lasted long

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
The most disappointing thing About us being in the premier league is that I have to support liverpool, Chelsea etc. In games like this

In all fairness, supporting Norwich tonight wouldn't have brought you much joy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You simply can’t do what Norwich are doing, and hope to God GP doesn’t have us playing this open and disorganised. Attack minded yes, but you have to have some structure and tactical awareness of where the opposition are hurting you. Norwich despite getting forward are dropping far too deep leaving space wide and outside their box where Liverpool are most dangerous.

I'll be amazed if the word 'disorganised' will get levelled at Pottertinio this season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My fantasy football superpowers strike again a dead goalkeeper in the first game of the season :ffsparr:

You and me both mate. At least VD has scored for me.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Hudd and Fulham tried it against the top 6, eventually learning the lesson, becoming more pragmatic.

Norwich won’t be playing this way next spring in tricky away games.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
What people forget and I know we could be as bad this but we have had two seasons in the premier league, so apart the new guys, this is not new to us, hopefully the players have learnt a thing or two. Saying that established teams go down most season so who knows.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Norwich = Fulham

They are offering so little protection to their fullbacks or denying space in front of the CBs. They look very poor. 3 half chances in the first 15mins doesn’t make up for this horror show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here