Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Space news [ISS, SpaceX etc]

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
blackhole-qualitycontrol.jpg

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Space X ...lol....ppl believe this nonsense........space doesn't even exist........it's unreal how mind controlled people are.

Before you laugh - which you will.....find me 100% proof of space - using the scientific method, and I will give you £10k.

You've been punked.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Space X ...lol....ppl believe this nonsense........space doesn't even exist........it's unreal how mind controlled people are.

Before you laugh - which you will.....find me 100% proof of space - using the scientific method, and I will give you £10k.

You've been punked.

d23c6f747b10107e51d6893584f4dd1b.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Close. It’s actually a Caramel doughnut at twilight.

Fantastic ruse to keep the funding going.

So what happened to the money for the cinnamon pastry then ?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
So a scientist described this as the gates to hell :ohmy:

Maybe there was some truth in the ancient books of the bible etc

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

You've been punked.

Which scientific method? If you like we could use trigonometry to calculate the distance between the earth and the moon, and then by observation we can see that there is not a lot between us and the moon, so we call it Space.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Which scientific method? If you like we could use trigonometry to calculate the distance between the earth and the moon, and then by observation we can see that there is not a lot between us and the moon, so we call it Space.

Please present this proof that the moon is 240,000 miles away......sextants haven't been able to do this - nor has trig. Again - use the scientific method.

For trig to work in this respect, the size of the Moon must be known - again, they lie about this - but please, again show me this mainstream science proof that the Moon is the size they say it is.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Please present this proof that the moon is 240,000 miles away......sextants haven't been able to do this - nor has trig. Again - use the scientific method.

For trig to work in this respect, the size of the Moon must be known - again, they lie about this - but please, again show me this mainstream science proof that the Moon is the size they say it is.

Can you prove it isn’t?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Given that you don't believe space exists, I find it very unlikely you have £10k to spare.

There was these couple of blokes called Einstein and Hawking (amongst others). Their approaches using "scientific method" to understanding space and the cosmos is epic and monumental. Check them out.

All theoretical though?

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
You can measure the time it takes for a laser to bounce off reflectors left behind by Apollo missions. Although I guess they might not have really gone to the Moon after all.....

By the way, that hole is bigger than our whole solar system, and nobody can explain the ring-of-fire. Wonder how many scientists heard the song in their head when they first saw the picture?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

You've been punked.

I thought most of the tinfoil brigade had left NSC?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

You've been punked.

f645043ecad90d48d241e20955816fd4.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here