Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs 'homecoming'

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
It was seemingly designed and computer modelled to amplify the sound of supporters singing and ensure that sound goes back and forth between spectators correctly to improve the atmosphere.
In my opinion Spurs need all the artificial support they can get, but let’s not go there!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Something you'll never find out.
PaLLace gimps are always whinging about everybody else's atmosphere. It's like it's everybody else's fault they've got a laughably shit ground fit for the bin.

I'm sure they'd have a new ground themselves by now if they weren't run by a succession of stupid spivs and/or chancers.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Why? I always though WHL was pretty good atmosphere wise

It was. The new ground will take a while to settle down but eventually sitters and standers will gravitate to the appropriate areas.

Always a bit odd how people are always obsessed with other teams support/atmosphere.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
:lolol:

another i read was looks like a space ship landed in a slum.

Flew over it about a month ago heading into Heathrow. It was in the evening and they were testing the lighting. It looked stunning and made the Emirates look bang average. TBH it would make most stadiums look bang average.

Find it amusing that we are slagging off what is arguably the best sporting stadium in the world at the moment. I find particularly ironic that one of our ‘friends’ from up the road think it’s just ‘ok’ .......

.... have to agree with the slum bit .... even from the air that part of north London looks like a shithole

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
It was. The new ground will take a while to settle down but eventually sitters and standers will gravitate to the appropriate areas.

Always a bit odd how people are always obsessed with other teams support/atmosphere.

Forgot to say I loved the bar in front of the seat..all ready to go on the bar seating / standing I see, well done Spurs.

That end behind the goal, when as you say the standers and sitters sort themselves out could be pretty loud I would have thought.

I did not see or hear of any trouble ??

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Forgot to say I loved the bar in front of the seat..all ready to go on the bar seating / standing I see, well done Spurs.

That end behind the goal, when as you say the standers and sitters sort themselves out could be pretty loud I would have thought.

I did not see or hear of any trouble ??

Heard there were a few incidents post game outside the away section (from a Palace fan) . I think there was some retribution relating to when we played CPFC away last season and 4 of your boys in black got all brave and put a 50yr old Spurs fan walking on his own in hospital. They always melt when there are even numbers, they are an embarassement.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The travel to and from was easy enough from Liverpool street, Any Brighton heading up there in April should use this route imo.

Is that walking down to Tottenham Hale? I was thinking about Seven Sisters but that's a little further I think.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Heard there were a few incidents post game outside the away section (from a Palace fan) . I think there was some retribution relating to when we played CPFC away last season and 4 of your boys in black got all brave and put a 50yr old Spurs fan walking on his own in hospital. They always melt when there are even numbers, they are an embarassement.

I think most if not all clubs have a few idiots, I do tend to ignore them these days....just walk past them they are only looking for trouble with other idiots.Its a shame cause we really don't have that sort of fan base.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Is that walking down to Tottenham Hale? I was thinking about Seven Sisters but that's a little further I think.

Took us about 15 mins to walk and about 20mins to get into the station....was a mission after a day on the sauce and the hangover kicked in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here