Nestling in green nowhere

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why would he post that on social media? He takes three free kicks - the first one he loses his ball over fence, and the other two would have been hit straight into a proper wall :shrug:

Because he’s an oddball attention seeker, that’s why.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Especially the wanker who thought he was being called a liar when he was being called a cretin

I’m assuming you’re referring to me, although I may be wrong.

Your right, I’m not keen on being called a liar when I’m not. I also find your casual use of cretin as a term of abuse to be pretty unacceptable in 2019. Fair enough, it’s your board, your rules. I’ve realised it’s better to just let those on here keep showing themselves up rather than call them out for some unacceptable posts.

Amongst some very decent posters on NSC you’ve also acquired some utter cocks in the last few years, just like we have.

Back on topic, I’d hazard a guess that Zaha wore that shirt as his friend Eric Bailly has just been ruled out for 5 months with a dreadful knee injury.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Your right, I’m not keen on being called a liar when I’m not. I also find your casual use of cretin as a term of abuse to be pretty unacceptable in 2019. Fair enough, it’s your board, your rules. I’ve realised it’s better to just let those on here keep showing themselves up rather than call them out for some unacceptable posts.

Amongst some very decent posters on NSC you’ve also acquired some utter cocks in the last few years, just like we have.

Back on topic, I’d hazard a guess that Zaha wore that shirt as his friend Eric Bailly has just been ruled out for 5 months with a dreadful knee injury.

For a long time decent Palace poster you have been the butt of some pretty unpalatable abuse recently imo

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
they're genuinely shitehouse,

they've bought the shitehouse bees forward (12M), shite
Well I understand why you might be pessimistic about their season, but I wondered why Heshe was.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you are righteous, praise be the lord that lives within you!

why don't you call out all the palace nobbers on here for all their offensive shit?

oh

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

Troll

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here