Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When (or if) Jesus Christ returns to earth, will he...........

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Vote LEAVE,and clear off back to Heaven,returning in another 2000 years to see if the MP's were still cocking it up.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If some bloke came out of the Middle East preaching brotherly love and giving up worldly goods, he'd be in Guantanamo before you could say "Holy Spirit"

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Use social media, and the mass media in general, to get his message across?

Had a very interesting conversation with a Vicar up at the Crematorium the other day, obviously he's convinced Jesus will return at some point, and as he stated the Bible says "every knee will bow at his feet, and every tongue will confess to him"

My point was, bearing in mind the modest background he came from last time, he's clearly not going to arrive like Evel Knieval, but there's probably far more cynicism around today than there was 2,000 years ago, so if he does come back, its going to be mammoth task getting his message across and getting enough believers behind him.

That's unless he's already here?

Rastafarians believe Selassie was Christ returned. He got murdered. I imagine the same will happen if he makes 'another' comeback.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He'll come back as a wrongen who reformed himself from the hands of the devil (God of Mammon) by learning life's most important lessons to guide the way for all the other wrongen's to reach self enlightenment. The judgemental people will feel like right twats when all is unveiled

I'm guessing whatsapp will be his method.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My point was, bearing in mind the modest background he came from last time, he's clearly not going to arrive like Evel Knieval, but there's probably far more cynicism around today than there was 2,000 years ago, so if he does come back, its going to be mammoth task getting his message across and getting enough believers behind him.

Lenny, I think you're turning into Alan Partridge.

And on that point, if he DOES come back then viewers of Mid-Morning Matters will know he's got a dinner date invite with Alan, Margaret Thatcher, Dennis Thatcher, Carol Thatcher and Dennis Thatcher.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
After those chants during our PL opener against City last season we're ALL doomed. This is why I wear fireproof undercrackers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Had a very interesting conversation with a Vicar up at the Crematorium the other day, obviously he's convinced Jesus will return at some point, and as he stated the Bible says "every knee will bow at his feet, and every tongue will confess to him"

Do you remember in the 70's some guy was convinced He had returned and he was on all the news programs ...anyway at the big reveal, he said " here he is". And it turned out to be some little Asian lad in east London who was about 10. That disappeared without trace!

It was very bizarre at the time...bit like " oh david Ike, he's off his bike...he looks a Pratt in his purple tracksuit, oh david ike is off his bike". A great north stand song!,

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I don’t think he/she will worry about getting the message across ..in my opinion the communications now available and that will be available will do that job ..my concern is more with what will the state of the world be in that will make it happen ..it’s bad enough now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here