Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Some Genesis 'purists' won't accept anything they produced after Peter Gabriel left as 'proper ' Genesis. Bollards to that, 'Selling England By The Pound' is one of my all time favourite albums, but they have produced many more from the Phil Collins era which are just as good (and some even better IMHO). Mr Collins seems to get a lot of unwarranted stick from some areas, but I think his vocals are superb, especially on this track, and It has brightened my day up no end listening to this.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ooh it’s a corner;9837512 said:
Definitely the former though I am biased. He is by far the No.1 country artist of recent years imo and is excellent live too. This is great too!

He's great. I'm particularly fond of Beer Never Broke My Heart.

https://youtu.be/7Lb9dq-JZFI

I have a couple of his albums but discovered one now has a few additional tracks including six feet apart as a deluxe version, there's something about writing a song about the pandemic that just seems a bit trite to me. It's the music equivalent of the glut of films we're going to get about people in a pandemic (example: songbird, locked down).

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Has to be this today, given the news of the passing of Michael Collins. From one of my favourite ever albums:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here