Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking forward to hearing all this on the radio on my drive home.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Looking forward to hearing all this on the radio on my drive home.
A lot of flapping and stammering from a floppy hair bath toy.

Basically saying remainers using no deal to stop brexit. which is partially true for a minority. But not for the the others trying to stop no deal

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
To be strictly accurate, he said he had a lot to think about over the summer. But nothing more was heard about it until today, they kept it very quiet.

He certainly did.Lost the confidence vote in his constituency in June,but too cowardly to go for a bye-election.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's a awful lot of gaps on the benches behind Boris.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"Mr Speaker I don't comment on..." seems to be his favourite phrase.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yet 6 : 1 was the MP vote to adhere to it. Be consistent.

Let's continue this consistency. The most recent vote was overwhelmingly for parties/manifestos to leave only with a deal in place first. So we're all agreed, if we are to leave it is only with a deal in place.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What this PMQT is showing is that Johnson isn't very good when the pressure's on - it's why he was reluctant to take part in live TV debates before the leadership election and avoid TV interviews, unless it's a friendly interviewer.

He's going to face a dilemma in the GE. Does he do what May did? Duck out of debates and speak only to hand-picked friendly audiences. Or does he throw himself into campaigning and look like an idiot.

These things matter: Cameron won the leadership and two elections because he was a pretty smooth performer, May and Johnson aren't (Corbyn's not great either but he's better than both of them and comes into his own in campaigns)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here