Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Calling people names wont get the UK back into the EU David, how's the fish sales percentages stacking up for you ??
Regards
DF

Nothing to lose then, you dunderheaded, racist, Nazi sympathasisng, thick as mince, ****wit.

That sort of thing?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Calling people names wont get the UK back into the EU David, how's the fish sales percentages stacking up for you ??
Regards
DF

Says a gullible idiot. How many fishermen are looking forward to depressed wages because the gullible were taken in? The fish percentages? You mean our imports will cost more? Brilliant strategy. It's not an insult to call the gullible, gullible. You even managed to answer with wrong quote.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm ..... strange ..... the police 'believe' the law was broken but don't actually have the evidence. How weird !

Brexiteers 'believe' in 'sunny uplands, despite reality. Thats weird. Did you deliberately leave the words 'insufficient evidence' out? That would be weird.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Amazing it only takes a few seconds on Google :wink:

https://www.electoralcommission.org...posner-mr-arron-banks-and-ms-elizabeth-bilney

https://www.insuranceage.co.uk/insu...ey-agree-settlement-with-electoral-commission

https://www.expressandstar.com/news...ks-and-electoral-commission-reach-settlement/

https://order-order.com/2020/04/29/...s-electoral-commission-withdraws-allegations/

It's strange - there were a number of very shouty posters on this thread when it came to accusing Leave EU of breaking funding rules - [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] being the main cheerleader - yet not a peep about Leave EU being vindicated.

Hmmm ..... strange ..... the police 'believe' the law was broken but don't actually have the evidence. How weird !

Leave EU paid £61000 fine. How is that being vindicated? It's in the last paragraph of that article.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Head in the sand as usual. No see no hear ... joker

er, what? I googled what you said had happened, using various combinations of words and found nothing about compensation being donated to charity. So, why don't you help me out and show me where you read it?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
VW cant afford too with all the emissions compo they have to pay. Maybe Merkel will bail them out like they have for Lufthansa

I wouldn't fret too much about VW, they can hold their own.

I'd be more concerned about Nissan, Sunderland. No trade deal, no future, though for years Brexiters on here I've told me I was scaremongering...

Nissan: UK factory still under threat from no-deal Brexit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52900528

Buy a fishing boat with redundancy, good idea?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
VW cant afford too with all the emissions compo they have to pay. Maybe Merkel will bail them out like they have for Lufthansa

You found a link for me yet or just got names to call me?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
https://news.sky.com/story/boe-governor-bailey-tells-bank-chiefs-to-step-up-plans-for-wto-brexit-11999578

Bre.JPG

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And only 27 days to go until you find out what you voted for, the excitement must be palpable after 4 years.

So what did you think you were voting for, 4 years ago, Deal or No Deal ?

I find it mildly interesting, your desire to know my thoughts and wishes on a specific subject when the rest of the time you simply seek to analyse and slate my views on all other matters.

Nowt as queer as folk.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I find it mildly interesting, your desire to know my thoughts and wishes on a specific subject when the rest of the time you simply seek to analyse and slate my views on all other matters.

Nowt as queer as folk.

As one of the more personable posters on here, who doesn't constantly revert to abuse and foul language, I was just hoping that after waiting 4 years, you finally got what it was you wanted (if you can remember what it was in the first place) :thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
And only 27 days to go until you find out what you voted for, the excitement must be palpable after 4 years.

So what did you think you were voting for, 4 years ago, Deal or No Deal ?

sshhhh....dont tell anyone but 4 years ago i voted for ending membership of the European Union, didnt fancy that remaining members lark.
I dont have to wait to find out that outcome.
My ballot just had Remain or Leave options. Was the deal or no deal question on the back?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
sshhhh....dont tell anyone but 4 years ago i voted for ending membership of the European Union, didnt fancy that remaining members lark.
My ballot just had Remain or Leave options. Was the deal or no deal question on the back?
No it wasn't, but it probably should have been.

I'm curious though - what is it about the EU that you despise so much that "deal or no deal" became an irrelevance? This is a genuine, non-aggressive question to any leaver on here. Was it about taking back control of our borders or something?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well for you and people like you, who obviously either don't care or don't understand the enormous differences that a Deal or No Deal will make logistically, economically, politically etc, you can just look forward with unbridled excitement at the surprise of what Johnson decides to give you in 27 days time.

It'll be just like Xmas for you, all the excitement, none of the worry (as long as Johnson keeps his word, of course) :thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No it wasn't, but it probably should have been.

I'm curious though - what is it about the EU that you despise so much that "deal or no deal" became an irrelevance? This is a genuine, non-aggressive question to any leaver on here. Was it about taking back control of our borders or something?

:shrug:

I dont recall ever saying deal or no deal was irrelevant, i was happy to withdraw our membership with a withdrawal deal or happy to withdraw our membership with no deal. We and the EU ended up agreeing and ending membership with a withdrawal deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here