Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Colleen Rooney SCANDAL

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
If Colleen has made a mistake and it turns out not to be Vardy then wow.Egg on her face does not cover it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Interview in the Mail today. Did the two women argue on the phone ?

Vardy: "That would be like arguing with a pigeon. You can tell it that you are right and it is wrong, but it's still going to shit in your hair."

Bless her. She's somehow mangled that marvellous metaphor about never playing chess with a pigeon because it'll just knock all the pieces over, shit all over the board, and then strut around like its won.

Apparently any one of a dozen people could've leaked the stories, because she gives her Instagram password out to PR and advertising agencies. Mmmmkay.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If Colleen has made a mistake and it turns out not to be Vardy then wow.Egg on her face does not cover it.

Colleen specifically wrote "Rebekah Vardy's account" - on advice of lawyers, I'm sure.

She's not directly accused Vardy.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
Colleen specifically wrote "Rebekah Vardy's account" - on advice of lawyers, I'm sure.

She's not directly accused Vardy.

But that's what she means.She means its Vardy.Everyone is reporting it as an accusation aimed at Vardy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Wagatha Christie' is still a highlight from more innocent times.

[tweet]1329798758721343489[/tweet]

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I have nothing to say about RV or CR but I just noticed that the thread was started by Enrest and I was wondering what had happened to him.

He's not been on NSC for a while: anyone know if he's all right

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I have nothing to say about RV or CR but I just noticed that the thread was started by Enrest and I was wondering what had happened to him.

He still tweets

Assume he just had enough of this place

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

He was posting on Twitter today about Wrestling an hour or 2 ago!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I miss [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[TWEET]1336655194457858048[/TWEET]
And talking of sausages.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

The great man is fine but sadly left NSC due to various issues which was very sad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here