Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Listened to the new album today - it's fantastic, and this is a total banger. Despite appearing to be a psychotic tweaker in all their videos, Amy is a poet.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Seeing these at Boileroom, Guildford tomorrow and getting some revision in. Be warned. For those of a gentle disposition, the language is a little ripe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Edited.

FFS.

Thinking about this track when reading all the pursed lipped parsimony about our young tennis champ. I hope she never feels this shit.

The singer is Greek. The bass player is English. They live in Germany. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ixNXa6Nuc

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
My favourite ever artist is releasing a new song for the first time in 3 years tomorrow. Absolutely buzzing, been on a serious binge of all his old stuff. This is his last song, from October 2018. 80s synth pop hip-hop has no right to actually be

Waited 35 months and it was worth every second.

Roll on the album :love:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Watched the documentary, 'Genesis - The Last Domino?' the other day, I wasn't aware of just how bad a physical condition Phil Collins is in now. Being confined to a wheelchair most of the time, unable to hold the drumsticks and a failing voice would be enough for most people to pack it all in. So it was with a bit of trepidation that I watched the film, I'm glad I did, it was at times sad and moving, but ultimately uplifting, and watching Genesis rehearse 'Mama' in a massive empty auditorium, but with full staging/sound/lighting was outstanding. Even in a wheelchair Phil dominated the stage, the band sound as good as ever, and Phil's 19 year old son on drums is outstanding (Phil was 19 when he first performed with Genesis).
Can't post the clip from the documentary, but here they are at their very best in Rome 2007, with what many believe to be the best live performance of Mama.

Sorry I've rambled on a bit, and I realise that Phil Collins divides opinion, but I felt it deserved more than just posting the video.
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here