Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do job agencies really mean.. rant #3

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Artful Ninga said:
I have just noticed that I am the only person in this thread who you have yet to be offensive too........

f*** off. You Barrymore Boulevard pedestrian.

Can't have you being left out now. :lolol:

I can't believe I missed this row earlier. Pure dynamite. :catfight:

and I get to use that smiley!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
I believe the sad old tosspiece has flounced. :nono:

Either that or he's gone to the pub with one of his many millions of friends.
Sorry, Am still here, You fail again, pity about your kids, sad failure.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
Oh no... I think he's flounced....:(

Nah. I'm f***ing you your mum. Even a dirty old slapper likes that takes time.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:

You really are a very sad individual aren't you. That comment is not worthy of a ten year old. Come on, give a proper come back, not some f***ing playground reposte.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
Where have you been anyway? Crying to yourself because nobody likes you?

Yeah, oh yes, like you opinions matter ? Most people here you think you're a fool, but being the thick skinned fool that you are I guess you have'nt realised that.

Tell you what take a day off from being a retard.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
How does it feel to have to resort to comments like that about Dwayne. Do you feel like a man? Do you feel big?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
You really are a very sad individual aren't you. That comment is not worthy of a ten year old. Come on, give a proper come back, not some f***ing playground reposte.
Sure, but I've still had your mum, be careful, I could be your father !

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Yeah, oh yes, like you opinions matter ? Most people here you think you're a fool, but being the thick skinned fool that you are I guess you have'nt realised that.

Well actually, you've diverted any abuse away from me haven't you. No one is on here posting about me or my profession you f***ing fifty year old kid. In fact, two posters have PM'd me about recruitment advice this afternoon - hardly suggests that they think I'm a fool does it?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Sure, but I've still had your mum, be careful, I could be your father !

Frankly, BHAX, you don't sound old enough to even know how to spell sex.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
Well actually, you've diverted any abuse away from me haven't you. No one is on here posting about me or my profession you f***ing fifty year old kid. In fact, two posters have PM'd me about recruitment advice this afternoon - hardly suggests that they think I'm a fool does it?

So much anger ! Oh dear ! Have I upset you ? Good to see a professional at work but you're not the family member I was addressing.

Don't cry, you are failing.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Vlad the Impala said:
Frankly, BHAX, you don't sound old enough to even know how to spell sex.

Yeah, your mother said that too but she now thinks otherwise.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
So much anger ! Oh dear ! Have I upset you ? Good to see a professional at work but you're not the family member I was addressing.

Don't cry, you are failing.

Where is the anger? I'm just pointing out facts, your just saying you f*** my mother. Sad, very sad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Let me help your stupid unpopular brain understand why this was another shit comment:

It is unlikely to wind anyone up beyond the age of twelve because it simply isn't true. You know it, he knows it, we all know it. And lets assume there are some people on this board who are in a position to screw his mum. Clearly you are unlikely to be one of those people because you're such a sad case that you only seem to marry trailer park trash, fat Americans (who then run off with your money) or desperate filipinos picked out of a catalogue.

It just makes you look like even more of a simpleton, Frank. If that was possible. :wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
Let me help your stupid unpopular brain understand why this was another shit comment:

It is unlikely to wind anyone up beyond the age of twelve because it simply isn't true. You know it, he knows it, we all know it. And lets assume there are some people on this board who are in a position to screw his mum. Clearly you are unlikely to be one of those people because you're such a sad case that you only seem to marry trailer park trash, fat Americans (who then run off with your money) or desperate filipinos picked out of a catalogue.

It just makes you look like even more of a simpleton, Frank. If that was possible. :wave:

Sure :yawn: She was rough too ! Are you angry now ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here