Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Six (The End)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Walked into work and there was Becky (Eva Braun) behind the counter, smiling like a Chesire Cat, when I got half way into work she then turned and then went straight to Andy to tell him I've entered.

So I was looking for hat expecting to work, but then Andy said can we have a quick chat out the back, so I said ok and then we walked out the back.

He closed the exit door, and then he started saying I was on a prohabition period, and he didn't have any confidence in me. He then described what I can't do.

1. I can't prepare the chicken properly.

2. I can't wash up properly.

3. I can't push down the chicken thing what cooks the chicken.

4. I can't clean properly.

So there I was listening to him, and in the back of my mind I was thinking what a **** this bloke really is.

He then said ok enough of that, what happened yesterday, so I said what happened yesterday and he then apologised and then said the words.

I DON'T THINK THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU, I'M LETTING YOU GO.

So I said my goodbyes and then said will I get paid? and he then said yes you'll get paid, and then he closed the exit door and then I walked off down the alleyway.

After I went into Tescos to get a drink, I then realised I had to go back into KFC Portslade to give back my uniform, I walked in there and Becky once again was smiling like a cheshire cat.

I said what you smiling about and placed my uniform on the counter, turned my back on her and she said f*** YOU, So I said f*** OFF.

And I walked out there.

I WILL NEVER WORK IN KFC AGAIN, I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN PORTSLADE KFC EVER AGAIN.

ARE BECKY AND ANDY HAVING A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THEY CERTAINLY SEEM TO FLIRT WITH EACH OTHER?

WILL ANDY GET LOCKED IN THE FREEZER AND FREEZE TO DEATH?

WILL JUAN GET ARRESTED FOR SMUGGLING DRUGS?:jester:

WILL SCOTT EAT TO MUCH AND EXPLODE?

WILL PETER EVER BE GIVEN HIS RIGHT WAGES?

ANSWERS I CAN'T ANSWER NOW, BUT THEY'RE QUITE INTERESTING.

THAT IS ALL FOLKS............

Last edited:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
you couldn'y make it up.

what a classic, mods can we please have a thread with all six episodes?

onwards and upwards kev.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Whatever you do, bend the truth when you go for your next job. I had an application form recently where someone but next reason for leaving last job.....

I failed my probation period.

Needless to say he did not get an interview.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
we need new bumper stickers now

NSC bans the breast

or something:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here