Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can we get another goalkeeper on loan ?

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
So. No one thought ‘that’s a terrible mistake and has probably cost us the game’ ? We could have won today.

Also, the commentators are very patronising in regards our good performance. It’s what we do. We are an excellent side.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
So. No one thought ‘that’s a terrible mistake and has probably cost us the game’ ? We could have won today.

There’s a HUGE step from that to replacing him!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Also, the commentators are very patronising in regards our good performance. It’s what we do. We are an excellent side.

As plenty of people mentioned, he made a mistake. He also made great saves.

No one (...or few) is asking for Webster to be replaced because of him failing the offside trap for Liverpools first goal or Dunk for failing to cope with Firmino on the second.

Players make mistakes. When you allow the opponents to take 15 shots and concede 9 corners, one or two of the actions from the goalkeeper in those situations won't be perfect and today it resulted in a goal for the opponents. Shit happens.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Yes they were none too complimentary about your defence for that Gallagher winner. :lolol: Lots of empty seats at Shithurst by then too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I wonder how many Spurs fans are thinking "let's get a loan in to replace Lloris", the French number one who dropped a clanger against their arch rivals.

Actually probably quite a few, but then they have a fair few dick heads in their support, not dissimilar from you.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
FFS. It was a bad mistake but he more than made up for it. He’s Spain’s number 2 keeper and will only improve. Who the **** do you think we are going to get on loan that’s better than Sanchez?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Post 2: above, should be end of thread, shut the feck up, delt with…

But no this is NSC….

5 pages and counting, when above says it all…

End thread

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As plenty of people mentioned, he made a mistake. He also made great saves.

No one (...or few) is asking for Webster to be replaced because of him failing the offside trap for Liverpools first goal or Dunk for failing to cope with Firmino on the second.

Players make mistakes. When you allow the opponents to take 15 shots and concede 9 corners, one or two of the actions from the goalkeeper in those situations won't be perfect and today it resulted in a goal for the opponents. Shit happens.

Wouldn’t blame Dunk at all on the second, if he had dived in fair enough, but he stayed on his feet.

Webbo had an off day I felt, kept trying to get tight on Salah, wh o pulled him out of position a fair amount and then left him.

As for this ridiculous thread, all a bit clueless really. Fantastic save at the end, and also in first half as well.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Last season I had doubts about Sanchez but I am right behind him now. His shot stopping ability is excellent even though the occasional mistake happens. That is true of all goalkeepers.
He is now a good keeper in a good team . Long May it stay that way.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's unfortunate because no other goalkeeper has ever made a mistake and certainly outfield players never make mistakes. In light of this it is unfortunate but entirely justified and deserved criticism of Sanchez.

Is this the right thread for this video?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Watched the game last night , Sanchez made a mistake and unfortunately they got the luck of the bounce off Webster .... Sanchez he also was a bit lazy (and lucky) with that charge down but that's the guy who also made 3 very good save, the last one saving the well earned point and the massive boost in confidence that came with it.

Who would you replace him with?

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Was it or was it not a horrendous and avoidable mistake ? If it wasn’t avoidable I stand corrected. If it was avoidable then you’ve all got your heads in the sand. I can’t see why people can’t point out the obvious error, it’s just strange and potentially cost us a victory yesterday.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Was it or was it not a horrendous and avoidable mistake ? If it wasn’t avoidable I stand corrected. If it was avoidable then you’ve all got your heads in the sand. I can’t see why people can’t point out the obvious error, it’s just strange and potentially cost us a victory yesterday.
Liverpool scored three we made three errors why are you only calling out Sanchez?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

It was avoidable. Every mistake is avoidable. Yesterday Brighton attempted 460 passes and 101 of them ended up with an opponent. 101 mistakes, all avoidable.

That doesn't mean there is any reason to replace all 11 who started the game.

No one has said it wasn't an error. What is very difficult for you to get into that thick skull is that pretty much everyone except you accept that mistakes happen in football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here