Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Probably fair to point out, that most of our midfielders were ALREADY on course for totals in excess of 'half a dozen', BEFORE Saturday...

Groß 3 in 6
Mac Allister 3 in 6
Trossard 2 in 6
Caicedo 1 in 6
Yes exactly. With one obvious exception.

Sent from my S61 using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I e doubted March more than once just like I have Gross. Please to say they always make me eat my words.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Usually defend March but utterly terrible today, why he stayed on and Estupinian didn’t I simply don’t get

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Usually defend March but utterly terrible today, why he stayed on and Estupinian didn’t I simply don’t get
TB has a massive bet on?
His header was superb, majestic almost . . . But for the obstruction of a man sized ball magnet!

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
TB has a massive bet on?
His header was superb, majestic almost . . . But for the obstruction of a man sized ball magnet!
Really poor header. Had 60% of the goal to head into but went straight to keeper. Has to do better in those circumstances

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Solly March is just not good enough. He should really be in the team. He has no end product. Useless. Totally agree with the op. Shite.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Not really, the keeper got a good leg/hand out - most of the time that would have gone in.
But it didn't how many excuses fella. He's shite.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Thought he had as good a game as anybody,
Shocking on Saturday, but much improved tonight.

IMO, Welbeck, Groß, Trossard all performed at a lesser level than Solly tonight.

His versatility will keep him in the starting 11, no matter what the haters think.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Solly is a class player, no denying that. But he isn’t a goal scorer, we all know that. When others in the team miss likewise, the flak comes his way more than most. Underserved IMO simply because, if you’ve been paying attention for 5-6 seasons now, we shouldn’t expect him to score goals! If he has a poor game besides that then fair enough. But not for missing chances, because that’s a given!

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Thought he had as good a game as anybody,
Shocking on Saturday, but much improved tonight.

IMO, Welbeck, Groß, Trossard all performed at a lesser level than Solly tonight.

His versatility will keep him in the starting 11, no matter what the haters think.
Deluded fool. He's shite.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
He works hard , but how many goals and assists to his name , precious few , I really don’t think he contributes enough to warrant his place in the team

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Solly is a class player, no denying that. But he isn’t a goal scorer, we all know that. When others in the team miss likewise, the flak comes his way more than most. Underserved IMO simply because, if you’ve been paying attention for 5-6 seasons now, we shouldn’t expect him to score goals! If he has a poor game besides that then fair enough. But not for missing chances, because that’s a given!
What a ridiculous post. Basically he's shite.

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
What should we expect from Solly?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very poor attacker. Is in team because of work rate and he is a good attacker. Hard to understand he played wide right at end when Lamptey was on bench

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here