Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New season, new seats

el punal

I'm settled in the WSU with a good gang of mates. My 15 year old and my mate's three older teenage sons are still all with us for now. If they ever want to ditch us for the North Stand I'm sure we'll let them so long as they pay for their own tickets, then we can get back to having a good old middle aged moan uninterrupted.

I’m up in the West Upper, and have been from the start. My daughter and grandson have got STs about ten seats from me and absolutely love it. My lovely grandson is absolutely obsessed with all things Albion and has just had his 14th birthday - his present was a trip to Old Trafford for our game last week! Anyway he has informed me, very politely, this : “ No disrespect Gumps (our family name for Granddad) but when you die I’m going to move to the North Stand.”

Rites of passage and all that but f*** me I hope he stays in the West Upper for a bit longer. :ohmy:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I have a new neighbour (may just be a tourist) but he sat and filmed most of the game instead of actually watching it. I'm hoping if that's now his regular seat that the novelty will wear off and we can have the occasional chat about football while actually watching the game.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I used to get Vincelot, Dicker and Sparrow mixed up.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'm settled in the WSU with a good gang of mates. My 15 year old and my mate's three older teenage sons are still all with us for now. If they ever want to ditch us for the North Stand I'm sure we'll let them so long as they pay for their own tickets, then we can get back to having a good old middle aged moan uninterrupted.

Strap yourself in, I reckon you’ll still be paying in 10 years time whether he’s in NS or not.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I managed to break the Forest interest in Maupay as an opener to my new neighbours , basically a face now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Strap yourself in, I reckon you’ll still be paying in 10 years time whether he’s in NS or not.

Quite possibly.

I paid for all my games home and away out of my paper round money when I was his age. Doubt a paper round would even get you a quarter of a coach ticket these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here