• yes

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • no

Votes: 87 72.5%

• Total voters

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
You have to suspect it was rather less spectacular than Albion expected. Apart from filling the stadium with smoke, seemed pretty pointless. Good that the club tries new things from time to time though. Half the crowd need a rocket up the arse to create an atmosphere, rather than several rockets on the touchline.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just wait until the winter months we will be having the full light show combined with fireworks as we descend further into the entertainment world.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Rather irresponsible, I thought, given all those parched fields you can see from ESU. How do they get away with all that watering of the pitch as well ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ahh what a surprise that yet again, when there is something different to just sitting on your seat and being a happy clappy fan ie a pyro show before the game, the usual wet wipes complain about it. What's so bad with it?!

Nothing wrong with it other than a total lack of consistency. Life bans if you're caught with pyro this season and posters everywhere at Old Trafford warning about the harmful effects of smoke and the fire risk. And then......welcome to the Amex :lolol:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Life bans for those caught letting off smoke bombs,so football clubs start using smoke bombs to improve the atmosphere FFS could you make that shit up
Hypocrisy from the club I’m afraid. One of the reasons for banning flares / pyros is because of the safety issues for those with breathing problems. That was certainly the case yesterday - we were choking in the east stand and most of us in my area in east lower are on deaths door anyway without needing a helping hand from the club!

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Didn't get to my seat until after they'd gone off but yet to see a good photo of it.

How much money was spaffed on that ? Cut the crap like that and maybe we wouldn't need nonsense like paying £1.50 to print at home

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

It's now £2-50! How many printed at home tickets paid for the pyro show?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Awful, another Americanism of our once great game.

I wish someone would shove those fireworks where the sun don't shine.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Got on my lungs a bit and couldn't sing for the sting in my throat for a while. I hope Barber got a lungful of it.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Worth a try. But don't do it all the time. It would look better under lights on an evening game

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Loud noisy smokey,things on fire and utterly tasteless,sorry but that sounds like selhurst not The Amex.:wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here