Votes: 33 27.5%
  • no

Votes: 87 72.5%

• Total voters

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This isn't for me, it seems an unnecessary waste of money and resources, I'm here for the football not pyrotechnics, but as others have said, I'm an old fart so get it that I may just be missing the point.

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
I assumed it was some new premier league idea, generic to all the grounds, like the pre match music. Another effect to look good on tv.

I thought it was baffling that the floodlights were on for what must have been one of the hottest and brightest days ever seen at the Amex.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Basically, could I have a condensed Pink Floyd concert for £500?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
WOW! What a bunch of miserable old gits

Personally i do not see anything miserable about pointing out the obvious flaws with the pyro especially on such a boiling hot windless day , the acrid fumes hung around for about ten minutes until they were fully lined on everyone's lungs !
Also it was vastly tinpot and contributed zero to the build up obviously :thumbsup:

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Flippin'eck there are a lot of miserable old gits on here... perhaps if more of you stopped sucking on your Werthers and joined in with chants and songs and stopped moaning about smoke bombs then the club wouldn't feel the need to use pyrotechnics.

But anyway, I thought they looked great...

Last edited:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
So you like everything in the world, without discrimination?

Yep, pretty much. Live and let live mate. Each to their own. I reckon the kids loved it, so that’s alright by me. I’m a pretty liberal, tolerant guy. Well, at least I try to be.

Personally i do not see anything miserable about pointing out the obvious flaws with the pyro especially on such a boiling hot windless day , the acrid fumes hung around for about ten minutes until they were fully lined on everyone's lungs !
Also it was vastly tinpot and contributed zero to the build up obviously :thumbsup:

Oh come on!! Don’t be such a drama Queen! The fireworks did absolutely no one any harm at all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Fireworks in daylight are generally a bit sad.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Flippin'eck there are a lot of miserable old gits on here... perhaps if more of you stopped sucking on your Werthers and joined in with chants and songs and stopped moaning about smoke bombs then the club wouldn't feel the need to use pyrotechnics.

But anyway, I thought they looked great...

Hmmmm, Werthers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here