Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If this stays close until an hour or so, might be good to let Lamptey and Mitoma run at them when their defenders are tiring in the heat.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Where being too sloppy and making too many mistakes, but that might be due to them pressing.

We look very good at times though, although they also look very threatening, be surprised if this ends goalless.

Their #9 has got the right hump for some reason, might be something to try and capitalise on...

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
One extra player with real pace somewhere in our front line would really take us to the next level. When we break, we usually have to either check back or wait for support for too long.

Anyone else think these kits clash a bit as well and that’s contributed to some missed passes from both teams?! Looks that way from my dodgy stream anyway.

yeah they look like last years away tops - identical green

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
From listening on the radio, it seems possible that the heat is affecting us and leading to some mistakes being made.
More composure needed. I hesitate to say ‘cool heads’, that may be asking a bit too much:lolol:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Anyone else think these kits clash a bit as well and that’s contributed to some missed passes from both teams?! Looks that way from my dodgy stream anyway.

I think there was at least one genuine pass to the wrong team on purpose.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Was the ball over the line from Solly? BBC text saying that we would hear a lot more about that decision.

It looked it but I guess it was deceiving angles or something. It was interesting though that they waited a few minutes before showing the replay from the decision system and it didn’t seem to correlate with where the ball actually ended up (only showed as around a third of the ball over the line).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here