Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What determines a ****

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anybody who has a personalised numberplate. Especially if you employ other people.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I might add that having BHA on it isn’t anywhere near as bad as your twatty initials

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I might add that having BHA on it isn’t anywhere near as bad

Having a BHA one isn't bad at all. I haven't got one, but I like to see them around town. I agree with your main point though.

Excluding the BHA plates, why would anyone spend good money broadcasting they are a ****, and not realise it? Perhaps the answer lies in the question.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
My wife bought me mine as a wedding present, so does that mean she thinks I'm a ****?

Jul 7, 2003
I always think those people with B16 number plates probably have self esteem issues. For disclosure, a mate of mine has had one for years and it doesn't change my view as he got it when he co-owned a company and thought it looked good.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I know someone who wrote off his beloved VW beetle . . . looked right, all clear, bang. **** in front stopped at the roundabout to let some fresh air past.

FWIW I don't have a problem with personalized No plates, but some of them do make you look like a ****

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Anybody who has a personalised numberplate. Especially if you employ other people.

A poster who starts a thread about other people. I wouldn't mind a personalised numberplate myself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here