Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd Away Tickets

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Fair enough, I am 16 but I will be older one day, just not at the moment, you were my age before like everyone else here, yes I may seem a bit dumb what I put on here which is probably down to my age but everythings a learning curve for me, I learn stuff even from the criticism on here

Post of the season award done and dusted .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hot cakes

I think PB does an excellent job and am loathe to criticise him but really think we have missed a trick here in not taking up the full allocation. These tickets will sell like hot cakes, Man U is always a huge draw and a trip to the Theatre of Dreams on the opening day was alway sgoing to be a memorable occasion many fans would be desperate to get to.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Unless more blocks become available there are currently 461 tickets left showing as for sale. Surely we would sell 3000 for the first game of the season even if it is on a Sunday 14.00 kick off. I suspect there’s going to be a lot of disappointed fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
I think PB does an excellent job and am loathe to criticise him but really think we have missed a trick here in not taking up the full allocation. These tickets will sell like hot cakes, Man U is always a huge draw and a trip to the Theatre of Dreams on the opening day was alway sgoing to be a memorable occasion many fans would be desperate to get to.

Have they not just released certain blocks to start with and depending on sales release more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
There isn't a massive gap between 1st and 2nd tier which if the theory is correct then we should have taken the full 3k, anyway, how many have sold so far approx?

I make the two blocks so far released to be about 660 and 720 seats so total of about 1380 of which 420 left so 960 gone although not all these will have been sold as when i looked first thing this morning some seats were already not available presumably being held for players comps etc . I would imagine and hope that there will be further blocks to be released .

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I make the two blocks so far released to be about 660 and 720 seats so total of about 1380 of which 420 left so 960 gone although not all these will have been sold as when i looked first thing this morning some seats were already not available presumably being held for players comps etc . I would imagine and hope that there will be further blocks to be released .

384 left. If no more blocks are made available the club have seriously under estimated demand again.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
384 left. If no more blocks are made available the club have seriously under estimated demand again.

Let’s hope there’s more becoming available as that’s totally unacceptable to take such a small allocation, especially being 1st game of season

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If they do, due to demand, then yet again folk buying on day one have to settle for the 'lesser' blocks. A clearer policy and judgment is needed for the higher profile aways.

:rant:

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
If they do, due to demand, then yet again folk buying on day one have to settle for the 'lesser' blocks. A clearer policy and judgment is needed for the higher profile aways.

:rant:

I agree with you there, I have to wait to get my sons, he’s on season 2 and up to 140 points already but have found that since waiting for him to be able to buy one, we do get a better choice of blocks compared to when I used to buy it on 1st day of release.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Has anyone asked the club if that’s it? Or if more will be released

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Just spoken to lovely lady in supporters services, and there is more blocks to be released but it’s dependent on sales of current blocks, so if goes low in next two windows then I guess they will release a block at a time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here