Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Trapped in the Jailhouse

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Good. Hope he rots it hell.

I used to love his music, but now it's clear he's telling the world his discussing actions through it.

I think he will end up topping himself, if he isn' taken care off first by the inmates, seeing as he will be high profile target. I'm sure there will be a few lining up to be to one to do him.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good. Hope he rots it hell.

I used to love his music, but now it's clear he's telling the world his discussing actions through it.

I think he will end up topping himself, if he isn' taken care off first by the inmates, seeing as he will be high profile target. I'm sure there will be a few lining up to be to one to do him.

He’s already had a stairwell nonce bashing in custody. He’s been in jail for a while already I think, while awaiting trial. He’s not doing very well by all accounts. Shame.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If ever there was a case of 'because I can' this is it.

Hopefully the mantra will soon become 'because you can't'.

Oh, and [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION], no it isn't just the women abusers who get jail time.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
He’s already had a stairwell nonce bashing in custody. He’s been in jail for a while already I think, while awaiting trial. He’s not doing very well by all accounts. Shame.
I knew he had been in custody, but must confess to not knowing he has already been bashed.

Hopefully, they will do a better job next time. Some people do not deserve to be on this planet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd advise him not to sing any of his hits in the showers, in particular "I don't see nuthin' wrong with a little Bump 'n' Grind".

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
On the shite ITV programme the questions were just asked 'should we still be listening to his music? and can you separate the art from artist?

Stone me, how thick.

I hope they give him hell in there.

SAC

May 21, 2014
On the shite ITV programme the questions were just asked 'should we still be listening to his music? and can you separate the art from artist?

Stone me, how thick.

I hope they give him hell in there.

Why? It's a fair question.

Where do you stand on the music of Chuck Berry (paedo, armed robbery), Elvis (paedo), Jerry Lee Leis (paedo, attempted murder), James Brown (wide beater), Morrisey (everything), John Lennon (wife beater)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here