Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit Manufacturer

Supadupahands

Mar 10, 2016
So lots of very unsubstantial rumours on twitter etc that we're changing Kit Manufacturer hence the delay... however i can see no solid news about this either way... anyone got any idea what's going on?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Not much else to idly speculate on.

Yeh, something is going on. Previous years we've worn the new kit for the last game. This year we unveiled Enciso in last years kit even though the season finished, what feels like months ago

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The news is that we may or may not be changing kit suppliers but one certainty is that whoever it is, we will be playing in white and blue stripes rather than blue and white stripes, as this is seen as a tactical advantage in that it will confuse everyone we are playing against.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Admiral.

s-l500.png

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
It would be nice to see the back of the god awful Yellow away shirts,last seasons Teal production whilst aesthetically pleasing to the eye were only made in Lamptey size after 1 wash,I know 6 year old grow fast but the shrinkage on those things was ridiculous. I've a frequently worn 44 year old Bukta replica shirt that's in far better condition than that 10 month old Nike.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I thought it’d been confirmed that hyperturq is still being used next season, which would suggest it’s still Nike.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Perhaps the club aren’t going to have a new kit this year?

You know, like it used to be, when football fans weren’t fleeced season in, season out with at least 2 new kits every year.

Perhaps, they realise that money is really tight for a lot of us, and £70 for a new football shirt is just unaffordable on top of season tickets, travel to away games, etc.

No, you’re right, what am I thinking.

This is a criticism of football in general, not just our club.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It would be nice to see the back of the god awful Yellow away shirts,last seasons Teal production whilst aesthetically pleasing to the eye were only made in Lamptey size after 1 wash,I know 6 year old grow fast but the shrinkage on those things was ridiculous. I've a frequently worn 44 year old Bukta replica shirt that's in far better condition than that 10 month old Nike.

Yes rubbish material but please tell me you didn't tumble dry it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here