Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Destiny Udogie

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I definitely recall a lot of similar stuff coming out of Getafe last summer regards Cucurella.

Although we had to trigger Cucurella's release clause to get him (and even then, it was a long drawn-out process). I'm not sure that Udogie's contract contains a release clause.

For what it's worth, I agree with you - it's very difficult to keep a player once their head has been turned. However, the Italian media seem to think that Juventus is his most likely destination.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That article states bids from Spurs and Juventus have been rejected, so what makes you think he is off to Juve ?

So you're saying there's a chance?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
http://sportwitness.co.uk/brighton-...ub-need-indispensable-offer-to-sanction-sale/

seems to definitely be of interest, thought I'm not sure I'd go for him at the price quoted in the article. that being said I'd be surprised if we couldn't negotiate tha down a little bit

35m euros is way more than I'd expect us to pay. At that price if we did sign him that would surely mean Cucurella on his way. It'd be a hell of a signing/statement if we paid that much and kept Cucu.

Is the Pozzo who owns Udinese the same as the one that owns Watford?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Someone is playing silly sausages!

98ec7d7382a4a83d147c95cd2162edfa.png

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Fabrizio just tweeted that Spurs are after him. Buy now, loan back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here