Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions' league final issues

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
People blaming it all on Liverpool fans. There are also Madrid fans doing the same. Do you know what would have prevented this? Some actual organisation from UEFA. The fact the official statement for delaying the game is due to fans turning up late shows they know they ****ed up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
People blaming it all on Liverpool fans. There are also Madrid fans doing the same. Do you know what would have prevented this? Some actual organisation from UEFA. The fact the official statement for delaying the game is due to fans turning up late shows they know they ****ed up.

According to reports 60k Liverpool fans went to Paris, why ? That’s roughly 40k ticketless fans.

Why is it normally finals they are in that have this problem recently?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Also seen on Twitter that there’s Parisian locals giving it a go to get in without tickets too. Definitely not just Liverpool fans causing this.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

People will take any chance to bash the scousers. Facts be damned.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Uefa has just announced the game will kick off at 20:36 BST now...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

He’s right though.

If only fans with tickets went to the ground and those without went straight to fanzone this would just be a few stragglers getting through heightened security.

Loads of people on Easy’s travel thread kicking against Scouse stereotypes and yet every ticketless fan that’s got in has robbed a ticket holder, potentially a child looking forward to the biggest night of his life.

Scumbags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
seeing them climbing fences, hard to say its not partially their fault.

looking like a complete shit show though, security cant control it. wonder why so many with tickets appear to have turn up so late, or has there just been that many ticketless blocking them?

The video of people climbing fences I've seen ties in with reports of local French men being involved. None of those climbing over had any LFC colours at all ... and dress sense certainly looked French rather than Scouse.

And a report from a female Liverpool fan about her gate being stormed by RM fans which kicked off the tear gas!

But yeah ... let's all blame the Liverpool fans because that suits the agenda of what's being going on on here today!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
According to reports 60k Liverpool fans went to Paris, why ? That’s roughly 40k ticketless fans.

Why is it normally finals they are in that have this problem recently?

Same happened at Europa league final this year, and the conference league. at the euros. This isn't a Liverpool thing, its a UEFA thing. Madrid also has thousands of ticketless fans there too, it happens at every final, it's why they put up big screens outside the ground. But because it's liverpool, everyone tries to blame the scouse.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He’s right though.

If only fans with tickets went to the ground and those without went straight to fanzone this would just be a few stragglers getting through heightened security.

Loads of people on Easy’s travel thread kicking against Scouse stereotypes and yet every ticketless fan that’s got in has robbed a ticket holder, potentially a child looking forward to the biggest night of his life.

Scumbags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see reports of both sets of fans causing trouble….I don’t see a balanced thread …just a continuation of the kick in on the Dover thread …still if u don’t mind total bias do carry on

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Same happened at Europa league final this year, and the conference league. at the euros. This isn't a Liverpool thing, its a UEFA thing. Madrid also has thousands of ticketless fans there too, it happens at every final, it's why they put up big screens outside the ground. But because it's liverpool, everyone tries to blame the scouse.

Because it’s not a one off with them is it?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wouldn’t have happened in St Petersburg. The Russians being renowned for their impressive logistics and deft policing tactics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here