Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
A bit more bunting for us birders on NSC

Buntings.jpg

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Some of the outpouring and gushing over a woman who has done very little for 70 years is embarrassing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Some of the outpouring and gushing over a woman who has done very little for 70 years is embarrassing.

The irony of how cringe and embarrassing your post is will no doubt be lost on you as you struggle to remove the mountain of chips on your shoulder.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The irony of how cringe and embarrassing your post is will no doubt be lost on you as you struggle to remove the mountain of chips on your shoulder.

Pastafarian accusing people of being embarrassing :lol:

png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-united-states-meme-pol-god-save-the-queen-united-states-united-sta.png

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nice to see the jubilee bring everyone together [emoji38]

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well, at least she's lasted until June and we get our holiday. I thought she might pop her clogs, poor love.

German, built to last.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Get well soon little man

View attachment 148480

You may not have got the news, you haven’t been around much. But nobody acts like nasty little incels on here anymore. That ended with the slum clearances over in the Bear Pit.

Just a word to the wise.

Enjoy the jubilee, don’t eat too much trifle.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You may not have got the news, you haven’t been around much. But nobody acts like nasty little incels on here anymore. That ended with the slum clearances over in the Bear Pit.

Just a word to the wise.

Enjoy the jubilee, don’t eat too much trifle.

Cool story. I hope you can stick to it.
I dont intend to have any trifle. It looks revolting.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Considering that you could not possibly be in a position to make such a judgement with any degree of accuracy, the only embarrassment should be your own.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll be going to the pub later but only morons still celebrate the filthy rich. Well morons or those that are filthy rich themselves. I've never once felt the need to go and wave a tiny flag, what is there to be proud of really? Our history has got us to where we are today, an absolute shitshow of a country

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'll be going to the pub later but only morons still celebrate the filthy rich. Well morons or those that are filthy rich themselves. I've never once felt the need to go and wave a tiny flag, what is there to be proud of really? Our history has got us to where we are today, an absolute shitshow of a country

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Agree. Why on earth are we heaping more adulation on an unimaginably privileged old lady who has done very little to deserve such riches. Frankly, I think the queen and the Royal Family at large are an embarrassment in this day and age. At best a bunch of bone idle toffs, at worst a bunch of thieves and alleged sexual deviants.

Get rid. This country needs an enema.

Having said that, if you buy into all this razzle-dazzle, do enjoy yourselves and the time off work. Four whole days! Should give you all a taster of what the queen’s life must have been like.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Agree. Why on earth are we heaping more adulation on an unimaginably privileged old lady who has done very little to deserve such riches. Frankly, I think the queen and the Royal Family at large are an embarrassment in this day and age. At best a bunch of bone idle toffs, at worst a bunch of thieves and alleged sexual deviants.

Get rid. This country needs an enema.

Having said that, if you buy into all this razzle-dazzle, do enjoy yourselves and the time off work. Four whole days! Should give you all a taster of what the queen’s life must have been like.

Yep. I’m with you entirely.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yeah ok mate. A life of service and all that nonsense.

Some folks need bosses, figureheads and overlords. They need to be lead. The monarchy represents stability and stoicism. Except it doesn’t. It represents over-privilege, secrets, and lies.

As for her Maj, Freud would have a field day with grown men fawning all over her and her image. Probably denied the teat as babies or something.

This jubilee hoopla is all a bit camp for me.

Anyway, I’d better F off and let the Monarchists enjoy their thread.

Jubilee schmoobilee.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Considering that you could not possibly be in a position to make such a judgement with any degree of accuracy, the only embarrassment should be your own.

eh? she's always on the telly doing nothing, she's world famous for doing nothing, she's been doing nothing since before the telly was invented. it's not a judgement call, it's simply a fact

I find it deeply uncomfortable watching the reversion to peasantry at these types of occasion. Doff your cap to the better borns and know your place - frankly it is just weird. The flag wavers on the Mall are very odd indeed (and often American!).

I like a castle as much as the next person. I just don't think there should be people still living in them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here