Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 (low)

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
A solid 8, only dampened by the fact I know I won't be attending any games for the foreseeable future.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Big fat ten.

Everyone delivered above expectations. Yes, it was tight in that 8-14 was possible on the last day but what a final 45 mins of football of the season that was to secure top ten. Marvellous scences.

We've looked so much better since bringing in Caicedo, having Welbeck fully fit each game and with Veltman playing in a three at the back. Big credit to GP and the players for that. We've beaten (easily) some big clubs and we dragged ourselves out of a run that I personally, and quite a few others on here, couldn't see ending.

Top ten a "long term ambition"? No, it ain't. It's reality. :cheers:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
SEVEN. League campaign worthy of a nine, but marked down by one due to the lack of an engaging cup run. Then another point lost at the thought that I'll not see Yves Bissouma again in an Albion team :down:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
After Norwich home game probably a four. But from then on only losing to City with Wins over Spurs,Arsenal,Wolves,West Ham a seven from me. If we had beaten the ones we should have, Norwich / Leeds it would have been a eight , Held on to the two nil up against Southampton may have been nine,
Great end to the season looking forward to next !!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
SEVEN. League campaign worthy of a nine, but marked down by one due to the lack of an engaging cup run. Then another point lost at the thought that I'll not see Yves Bissouma again in an Albion team :down:

It's been a privilege watching YB, but my mojo is unaffected by that because players will always come and go, and Caicedo looks up to the job. Not to mention the imminent arrival of two other players who've had stand-out seasons elsewhere (Mitoma and Undav). All in all, exciting times.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Has to be a 9 for the highest finish in our clubs history

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

Finishing 9th in the Prem, playing scintilating football.

Seven?

You can't have everything.

This is the best season in the club's history, undoubtedly.

Ten out of ten for me.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
9, could go to 10 depending on the window. Just don't want to lose anyone.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Wot no Palarse Trolls putting 0 ?

Wot no Dougie / Junior / et al putting 3 ?

Rigged I tell you, its rigged.

9 btw. Would be 10 if we tied down a few of the summer potential leavers.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
high, just cant ignore the erratic-poor results though middle of the season, usually against teams around the bottom.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm also going for an all-in 10.

The last two home games were just magic.

Some wonderful football from the best Albion side ever, delivering seven goals and taking six points from more illustrious opponents, leading to the club's best ever season by pretty much any measure you'd care to use.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
9.5 for me.

Only tempered by the fact that we will probably lose a couple of our stand out players this summer, but as others have said, we already have (most of) their replacements.

Bloom / Barber / Potter and all the players and staff really have done a fantastic job this year.

Fixtures are out three weeks on Friday - can't wait!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Top notch end to the season capped by two brilliant home performances, only thing stopping me giving a 10 is the concern at what the summer might hold and the sniffing around Biss / Cucu / Trossard (and even our Graham)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here