Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Homophobic abuse from West Ham fans.

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
absolutely disgusting abuse from knuckle dragging &@£holes on the station, police not doing anything about it, stewards too small numbers and afraid, horrible experience. Plus the usual “disgusting to lose to mickey mouse teams lime Brighton” rubbish. I thought police were meant to be on this kind of abuse?
I hate football sometimes 😞

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
That's awful but to put into perspective all the hammers fans I came across today were great - very friendly, relaxed and appreciative of us and where we're come from/going as a club. Didn't see any shit behaviour personally before or after the game

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
absolutely disgusting abuse from knuckle dragging &@£holes on the station, police not doing anything about it, stewards too small numbers and afraid, horrible experience. Plus the usual “disgusting to lose to mickey mouse teams lime Brighton” rubbish. I thought police were meant to be on this kind of abuse?
I hate football sometimes

I like it that they went home so disappointed :bigwave:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I hate football sometimes

I’d expect nothing else from West Ham fans, having sat in the home end a few times for games against us. Morons everywhere.

That said, and perhaps it’s the way you’ve written it, but you’re not suggesting the police get involved when fans say it’s disgusting to lose to Mickey Mouse teams like Brighton are you?

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
I’d expect nothing else from West Ham fans, having sat in the home end a few times for games against us. Morons everywhere.

That said, and perhaps it’s the way you’ve written it, but you’re not suggesting the police get involved when fans say it’s disgusting to lose to Mickey Mouse teams like Brighton are you?

not at all, its the homophobic abuse i meant. It is hate crime

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There will always be that stuff thrown at us and yes, it should be stamped out but it never will be.

Sadly you are right. The police never seem to enforce the rules.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
not at all, its the homophobic abuse i meant. It is hate crime

It’s been water off this Seagulls back for many decades. Don’t let it spoil the day hotcheeks.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just played in the Europa League final... think they'll be fine

Kind of says it all. What is the Europa League, I genuinely don't know and don't care. There are too many very boring cup competitions purely designed to wring more $$$ from TV contracts that are only relevant to the clubs playing in them and no-one else. I will only bother to find out when we qualify as life is too short.

On the homophobic abuse, my son heard a lot while we were walking past them in the station queue, I didn't as I was mildly amused at a few of them singing the bubbles dirge, they sounded so unhappy it made me feel all warm inside.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And we all applauded Mark Noble warming up in his farewell game.

You can’t buy class.
Club did a lot more than applaud him. Like you say, you can't buy class :clap2:

20220522_152140.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here