Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A PROPER North Stand.

Let’s be honest, it’s a fecking shadow of what it should be.

No disrespect to everyone who goes there, but it should be a bank of people, from the pitch to the roof. But at the moment, 60% of it is just the bloody back wall.

Absolute bollocks from the day the first designs were released.

Love the Amex, and as someone who had a season ticket at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean there’s not a day goes by that I’m not grateful, but seriously - can we please have a proper ‘home end’?

see post #31

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Just put the ****ing seats back where they were, so the huskier gentleman does not need to be crowbarred in & out.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
The Amex itself is already pretty great - why not focus on improving the 'too & from' journey for fans.

Mill Road fills up so early nowadays & so the P & R is now pretty much racecourse or nothing which is a bit crap to get to for out of town fans travelling in.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Get rid of the silly plod box. Its a carbuncle. If VAR can be actioned miles away, plod can cope with a backroom.

Little roofs to make proper dug outs.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Everything possible to cut the cost of going to football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sell more premium ticket and then just funnel them into the already overflowing current 1901 ‘lounges’. That’ll make some more money.

Arrive less than an hour before kick off this season and you have no chance of a seat or a table.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
The Amex itself is already pretty great - why not focus on improving the 'too & from' journey for fans.

Good point Improving travel arrangements should come before Amex improvements. Its a farce having to get to Mill Rd up to 2 hours before game and then having to cross Brighton to Racecourse especially when coming from the west.. Were originally told Lewes Rd P&R would be replaced. For what club must pay for trains they should insist on better service. Buy Bennetts Field

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Auditions for every NS season ticket holder to establish whether they know and can sing any of the key songs. If they fail then it's mandatory ES relocation.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
They have. The West Upper concourse has been repainted in bold blue and white. The times that I’ve been all looks clean and tidy - even the cobwebs have gone from under my seat! After a match, well, that’s another thing.

Plenty of the north concourse is filthy dirty with flaking paint and unsightly marks

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The absolute best thing that could happen would be the abolishing of the Categorised matches,it's nothing more than thievery,to pay extra for the very same thing depending on the opposition is unpalatable at least,I'm sure other clubs may well do it but that doesn't make it right,other than that paint the roof blue and white :)

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Opportunity to donate your season ticket for a game rather than put it on the exchange. So if, for example I can't make a game I could choose to let the club give it to a good cause instead. Let AITC hand it on to someone worthy or something. Makes sure the seat is used and does something good with it.

And also, less serious but I feel worth a punt, have trained bomber seagulls to harass the opposition goalkeeper during penalties.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
More shelving on the concourses . I have to put my pint on the floor sometimes.

This - The North is shocking for shelf space.

Get stewards out of stairwells at HT/FT.. blocking the way..

Remove 'cleaning shelf' from mens loos in North stand (oppo N1H/G) - it just halts in/out progress unless you want a smack in the head..

Remove pointless T+G pier wall from Lewes station eastbound as it funnels everyone from a 2m wide platform into a 1m wide platform..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here