• No

Votes: 169 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just stick a picture of us winning in our Ukrainian inspired third kit .................................oh.......................

Untitled design - 2022-01-08T182322.393.png.gallery.jpg
Photo from the Argus

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I beg to differ, I give you China, North Korea, Yemen, Syria, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Maynmar, Afghanistan, Israel to name but a few.

I do agree Turkey and the USA leave a lot to be desired regarding human rights and their meddling in the world for profit.

This only goes to prove every country even one as idyllic as Sweden has to address Racism, it is endemic everywhere and not just a white problem. It is a deep rooted evil created through thousands of years of intolerance, religion, and invasions for various reasons money and religion included. This will not change ever in our lifetime we have to lay the foundations for change, I fear though religion & greed will stop this for the foreseeable future, until we rise above the need for a heavenly answer or excuse we cannot move on.

Sweden is not idyllic in any other sense than it looks like it and has some decent features such as free education etc. But underneath, this is a dirty, dirty, dirty country with a completely brainwashed and naive population unable to dissect where we're heading and why, and as unable as most westerners when it comes to the power analysis (people, as usual, think that they and the government rules while in reality finance & business run the country). The most powerful family in this country is even able to hide their power in plain sight through their family motto - Esse non videri. Very few gets it, because we're forcefed with Pippi Longstockings and propaganda about how fair, developed and just we are.

Very few Swedes acknowledge the reality of this country - the corruption, the murders of politicians, journalists and whistleblowers, The shady dealings, the nazi collaborations and pro-nazi attitudes, sterilisations of Sapmis, the "neutral" politics making it a safe haven for illegal weapon and drug transports in all directions. Sweden is not what people think it is.

As for "stopping racism", there's no intent to do that other than in the lies. The oligarch family (Wallenberg) and their media allies (Bonnier) knows exactly how to play the game in order to create the Swedes vs Immigrants scenario. Its like clockwork. When Swedes have it rough, the media is filled with reports about how good we are towards the immigrants, giving them things Swedes could only dream of. When Swedes are doing well, the media is filled with reports about how the situation in the dangerous suburbs threatens our future as a society. When people come here to burn the Quran, the media are going to be harsh against muslims protesting it. When one or two imams demand something unreasonable, it will be put in the spotlight and the media will go bananas about how racist we are for not accepting it.

The purpose is to create "us against them" attitydes and firing up people to fight other people. The result is chaos, and the consequence of that is order. The order will be delivered by the far-right Sweden Democrats (just a matter of time before they win the elections), who will increase control of this country while reducing pensions, wages, workers rights and what not - just as planned.

Its a shit country and the racism is entirely avoidable, there's just strong forces that wants it to grow.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Absolutely the case.

Erdogan being unwilling to let us in to your highly moral club unless we extradict some Turkish and Kurdish people opposing him pretty much tells the story of the club we're trying to join.

Eh? I would have thought it tells us the story of Erdogan!

How do you conclude, given that the rest of Nato are welcoming Sweden and Finland into Nato, that Erdogan using his veto to blackmail those countries into extraditing his political rivals, 'pretty much tells the story of the club we're trying to join'?

That's a mental leap that, the size of which I haven't come across before.

Last edited:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Sweden is not idyllic in any other sense than it looks like it and has some decent features such as free education etc. But underneath, this is a dirty, dirty, dirty country with a completely brainwashed and naive population unable to dissect where we're heading and why, and as unable as most westerners when it comes to the power analysis (people, as usual, think that they and the government rules while in reality finance & business run the country). The most powerful family in this country is even able to hide their power in plain sight through their family motto - Esse non videri. Very few gets it, because we're forcefed with Pippi Longstockings and propaganda about how fair, developed and just we are.

Very few Swedes acknowledge the reality of this country - the corruption, the murders of politicians, journalists and whistleblowers, The shady dealings, the nazi collaborations and pro-nazi attitudes, sterilisations of Sapmis, the "neutral" politics making it a safe haven for illegal weapon and drug transports in all directions. Sweden is not what people think it is.

As for "stopping racism", there's no intent to do that other than in the lies. The oligarch family (Wallenberg) and their media allies (Bonnier) knows exactly how to play the game in order to create the Swedes vs Immigrants scenario. Its like clockwork. When Swedes have it rough, the media is filled with reports about how good we are towards the immigrants, giving them things Swedes could only dream of. When Swedes are doing well, the media is filled with reports about how the situation in the dangerous suburbs threatens our future as a society. When people come here to burn the Quran, the media are going to be harsh against muslims protesting it. When one or two imams demand something unreasonable, it will be put in the spotlight and the media will go bananas about how racist we are for not accepting it.

The purpose is to create "us against them" attitydes and firing up people to fight other people. The result is chaos, and the consequence of that is order. The order will be delivered by the far-right Sweden Democrats (just a matter of time before they win the elections), who will increase control of this country while reducing pensions, wages, workers rights and what not - just as planned.

Its a shit country and the racism is entirely avoidable, there's just strong forces that wants it to grow.

Is there anywhere that you'd be happy to live? I hear Uranus is nice this time of year.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Is there anywhere that you'd be happy to live? I hear Uranus is nice this time of year.

I'm happy to live anywhere. When I'm walking on Hardebergaspåret with a couple of friends, a bottle of vodka, a joint and some good music, I really dont give a shit about how ugly some things in the world are. I can take a few hours a day to reflect and discuss about those things but I don't let it run my life. So yeah, I'm happy.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Plenty. When a bunch of NATO nations go to bomb some poor country somewhere to take control over their country and steal whatever they have, it is still NATO regardless if they leave the NATO flag at home or not.

Even if you would be tricked (and you are because you want to be) by this very clever "leave the flag at home", you could argue that Kosovo, Libya and Afghanistan wars were started by NATO. Now you're probably going to tell me the following justifying arguments;
"Slobodan Milosevic was murdering lots of people in Kosovo" which sounds quite a bit like "the Ukrainian army in Donbas murdered thousands of Russians"
or
"There was a civil war in Libya and NATO had to intervene" which sounds quite a bit like "there was a civil war in Donbas"
or
"There were extremists in Afghanistan!" which sounds quite a bit like "we are going to denazify Ukraine".

The reason why you accept and believe NATO's reasoning but call Putin a psychopatic liar is because they are the heroes in the Hollywood movies you watch while the Russians are the bad guys. The US defense and weapons industry are not pouring in hundreds of million dollars into Hollywood to make you have some good scenes with Bruce Willis, they do it so that the Western world will applaud the next time its time to bomb the shit out of some poor country somewhere - NATO flag or not.

People might disagree with Swansman's post, but it's actually very interesting food for thought.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Have you tried QAnon?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Until I’m able to book a trip to the Mongolian coastline, keep it up I say.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Plenty. When a bunch of NATO nations go to bomb some poor country somewhere to take control over their country and steal whatever they have, it is still NATO regardless if they leave the NATO flag at home or not.

Even if you would be tricked (and you are because you want to be) by this very clever "leave the flag at home", you could argue that Kosovo, Libya and Afghanistan wars were started by NATO. Now you're probably going to tell me the following justifying arguments;
"Slobodan Milosevic was murdering lots of people in Kosovo" which sounds quite a bit like "the Ukrainian army in Donbas murdered thousands of Russians"
or
"There was a civil war in Libya and NATO had to intervene" which sounds quite a bit like "there was a civil war in Donbas"
or
"There were extremists in Afghanistan!" which sounds quite a bit like "we are going to denazify Ukraine".

The reason why you accept and believe NATO's reasoning but call Putin a psychopatic liar is because they are the heroes in the Hollywood movies you watch while the Russians are the bad guys. The US defense and weapons industry are not pouring in hundreds of million dollars into Hollywood to make you have some good scenes with Bruce Willis, they do it so that the Western world will applaud the next time its time to bomb the shit out of some poor country somewhere - NATO flag or not.

Nurse! He’s out of bed again!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
P.S [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

The Russians were often the enemy in films because we were in a Cold War with them for so long. Though, I sense they may be making a comeback as the bad guy in movies pretty soon.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
P.S [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

The Russians were often the enemy in films because we were in a Cold War with them for so long. Though, I sense they may be making a comeback as the bad guy in movies pretty soon.

There will be films and loads of TV series made on the back of this which will just keep reminding the Ruskies of their abject failures. The Russian censorship board will be very busy

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
....we're not roommates in some care home.

The idea of a NSC care home made me smile.

For new arrivals or non-residents, it might look like a cross between Grumpy Old Men and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Many residents would educate, entertain and amuse. Some might occasionally irritate. And you'd wonder why a few were there at all.

But once you'd settled in and got to know everyone, you'd end up getting along with most, enjoying their company and appreciating them.

And you'd really miss them when they weren't there anymore.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The idea of a NSC care home made me smile.

For new arrivals or non-residents, it might look like a cross between Grumpy Old Men and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Many residents would educate, entertain and amuse. Some might occasionally irritate. And you'd wonder why a few were there at all.

But once you'd settled in and got to know everyone, you'd end up getting along with most, enjoying their company and appreciating them.

And you'd really miss them when they weren't there anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here