Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Been supporting since 1993

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
That’s the best I’ve ever seen us play regardless of how shite United were. Happy to be proved wrong!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Mate, there's some who'll come on and say we played well at Charlton once.

But they have no sense of perspective. We just shredded Man U.

That's the best performance I've ever seen. It must surely be the best ever Brighton performance

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A great win. But I still think the match intelligence that Albion showed at Spurs is still my favourite for this season. Especially given how Tottenham are still a serious team at the moment.

Today Albion just applied themselves 100% and made the best use of their ability. United did the rest for us. Tottenham did no such thing- Albion needed more than application and ability.

Sometimes it's not the big wins that stand out most for me.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think you’ll find we were very good away at Preston in 1995…

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I'll repeat what I posted elsewhere, that was the best performance I have ever seen. Don't give me any crap about United. They are 6th in the league. That's really shit right?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

That's the best performance I've ever seen. It must surely be the best ever Brighton performance

Yep, was there at Charlton. But today was absolutely sublime.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No, seriously, that’s absolutely the best I’ve ever seen us play, beating Spurs away this season which, in turn, beat the Man City come back. All under Potter so fair play to him.

It’s only my third favourite Amex game though because of Wigan and beating Palace with 10 men. But it’s up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Hmmm. Greatest result, Greatest game, Greatest performance….? Who cares, it’s all subjective anyway and tonight even undiscovered tribes in Papua New Guinea know who we’re are!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mansfield 6-0 at Withdean anyone? I mean, Mansfield also starts with M.

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There'll never be anything to match Adrian Thorne's five goas against Watford ...................................

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I'll repeat what I posted elsewhere, that was the best performance I have ever seen. Don't give me any crap about United. They are 6th in the league. That's really shit right?

Best performance I’ve seen, which goes back to the mid 70s. Just unbelievable given what has happened since then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here