Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php
attachment.php

Wolves v Albion

PREMIER LEAGUE

Venue: Molineux Stadium
Date: Saturday 30th April 2022
Kick-off: 15:00 BST
Referee: Simon Hooper
Assistants: Daniel Robathan, Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: James Linington
VAR: Michael Salisbury
Additional VAR: Ian Hussin

TEAM NEWS

Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves will be absent despite a return to training after six weeks out with a knee injury.

Defender Max Kilman and winger Daniel Podence remain sidelined.

Brighton welcome back midfielder Yves Bissouma after a two-match suspension.

Tariq Lamptey is likely to be available after recovering from a minor knee issue, while teenager Jeremy Sarmiento is out with a recurring hamstring injury.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• [*=left] Wolverhampton Wanderers have won their last two games against Brighton, as many victories as they managed in their previous 16 fixtures against the south coast club.
    [*=left]Wolves are aiming to complete a league double over Brighton for the first time.
    [*=left]The Seagulls have just one win from their last 11 league visits to Molineux (D7, L3).
Wolves

• [*=left]Wolves have lost six of their last nine Premier League matches, winning the other three.
    [*=left]No ground has seen fewer Premier League goals than Molineux this season, with Wolves scoring 18 and conceding 16 in their 16 home fixtures.
    [*=left]Wolves have conceded 29 league goals this season, with 20 of those coming in the second half.
    [*=left]Jonny could become the first Wolves player to score in three successive Premier League home fixtures since Henri Camara between April and May 2004.
Albion

• [*=left]Brighton have earned seven points from their past four Premier League games, as many as they accrued in their previous 11 matches.
    [*=left]The Seagulls' four Premier League wins in 2022 have all come away from home.
    [*=left]Just nine different players have scored for Albion in the top flight this season; only Watford have fewer contributors, with eight.
    [*=left]Neal Maupay has gone nine Premier League games without scoring since he found the net in a 2-0 win at Watford in February.

Graham Potter's Wolves Press Conference

[tweet]1520387497624186882[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1520387497624186882

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited, off to Wolverines

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've not done a wash this week so my lucky Groß t-shirt won't be making the trip north.

D

Deleted member 2719

So clearly Wolves are the favourites today, with an eight-point advantage and a game in hand, can we squeeze the gap???

I have been very impressed with them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thankfully changed trains and left those stinking filthy Pompey Scum

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well, this one's clearly captured the imagination :lolol:

OK, I'll do it.

"Who will Potter pull out of the bingo machine this week?".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So clearly Wolves are the favourites today, with an eight-point advantage and a game in hand, can we squeeze the gap???

I have been very impressed with them.

We are going to THRASH them, you heard it here first :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well, this one's clearly captured the imagination :lolol:

OK, I'll do it.

"Who will Potter pull out of the bingo machine this week?".

Looking forward to your initial reaction to the team :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looking forward to your initial reaction to the team :thumbsup:

I will let [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] whatsapp it. He's like a well oiled clock. Actually, scrub that. He's just like a clock. I'm the one that's normally well oiled :wink:

Anyway, like I said before Spuds, it's normally the mad looking teams that do well so I'm hoping, once again, for maximum bonkersness.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now my head hurts. Cucu centre half and March left back? Veltman Centre Half and March right back?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
In a change from previous seasons, the team are concentrating but NSC are on the beach. Teams out for 8 minutes and no reaction at all?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here