Back in Sussex
SATURDAY 23RD APRIL
Arsenal v Manchester United (12:30) - BT Sport
Leicester City v Aston Villa
Manchester City v Watford
Norwich City v Newcastle United
Brentford v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 24TH APRIL
Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton (14:00)
Burnley v Wolverhampton Wanderers (14:00)
Chelsea v West Ham United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Liverpool v Everton (16:30) - Sky Sports

MONDAY 25TH APRIL
Crystal Palace v Leeds United (20:00). - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 10.07.30.png

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Palarse & Leeds is difficult - is there any way both can lose - preferably with a couple sending offs to boot?

EDIT: Hadn't picked up on Villa's Form. Oh dear...

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I guess this afternoon we want wins for Norwich and Spurs, and a draw for Lester v Villa, and tomorrow, wins for Wolfs and Liverpool?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I really hope Arsenal give those Man Utd Prima Donnas a good beating here. Players have downed tools for the manager, which to me is never acceptable. They're being paid ****ing millions of quid a year to play football for 90 minutes a week. If you can't be arsed to do that, you're a disgrace to yourself, the fans and football as a whole.

Harry "no look defending" Maguire dropped to the bench. Absolutely toilet season he's had, and seems to get worse every week.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I really hope Arsenal give those Man Utd Prima Donnas a good beating here. Players have downed tools for the manager, which to me is never acceptable. They're being paid ****ing millions of quid a year to play football for 90 minutes a week. If you can't be arsed to do that, you're a disgrace to yourself, the fans and football as a whole.

Harry "no look defending" Maguire dropped to the bench. Absolutely toilet season he's had, and seems to get worse every week.

They've been doing that since Fergie left.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Arsenal 1-0 Man U within 3 minutes. Man U really missing maguire :)jester:)

Man U have still hd some attacks. Could be another game like chelsea - terrible defences allowing plenty of goals. Or now I've said that will end 1-0.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I guess this afternoon we want wins for Norwich and Spurs, and a draw for Lester v Villa, and tomorrow, wins for Wolfs and Liverpool?

I think I want a Villa win to see a certain other club lose a place and a Burnley win tomorrow.

Maybe a Leeds win on Monday too.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting (well as interesting as anything United related could be...) to see Maguire benched. Neither him or Lindelöf (who I think is slightly better but not with a big margin) are good enough to be starters in a team that wants to challenge for the league title. Are they as shite as some say? No, they would be good additions to most PL teams but they're just nowhere near the Pool, Chelsea and City equivalents. That said, I think they have issues pretty much in every position as soon as they have a couple of players out.

Marcus Rashford is another sad soul and should leave unless he is in Ten Hags plans. While he is a little bit overrated, he is wasting his time on the United bench... should take a step down a couple of seasons, to a club like... Brighton.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Arsenal employing the old 'Trip yourself over, just outside the box routine', like they did against us.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Palace win, please. Surely worth it if Leeds go down.

No. Even putting the rivalry aside, Palace are one of our close competitors for position this year. Turns out Leeds fans were right all along when they argued that they and us weren't direct EPL rivals.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is ridiculous.

Man u defender clatters into the back of an arsenal player, ball falls to arsenal player who puts it in the net. VAR rules out the goal for offside, but are now advising a penalty, ref sent to screen, gives the penalty. Just let the goal stand.

EDIT: Penalty scored. So 2-0.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is ridiculous.

Man u defender clatters into the back of an arsenal player, ball falls to arsenal player who puts it in the net. VAR rules out the goal for offside, but are now advising a penalty, ref sent to screen, gives the penalty. Just let the goal stand.

Can’t do that if it was offside though………that would effectively be playing the advantage for the team that committed the offence

Edit 2-1, nice finish but crap defending again

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
2-1.

Just before the goal/no goal/penalty/goal debacle, I was going to note how bad a job they were both doing scoring goals and wondering if I'd cursed it.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
If it wasnt completely pointless to sack Rangnick, he would probably be sacked after today.

From his very honest interviews it’s clear he had absolutely no idea what sort of shit show he was walking into! By the sounds of it he’s not even that keen to stay on as a consultant anymore!

This is entertaining but neither of these should be in the Champions League, way off that level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here