Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Arsenal fan compilation

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Season’s over, get rid of this fraud. Taking entitled to a new level. Enjoyed that.

The only good thing about Arsenal is the kit and the Amazon documentary the rest are frauds :lolol:

Last edited:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The reaction when their 'equalizer' was disallowed after their hysterical celebration of scoring at the end of the first-half. Bless 'em :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why why and thrice why, I just don't get it.
The 21st century is passing me by...

... Just like the 20th did. :lol:

6 more of those and I'll Eden a guess Scarlett won't have 94% favourability for remaining in the job.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Talk about plastics. None of them at the game. And also a reminder to some of them - it is only a game! Why get so worked up over a game. I think a few of these guys need to get girlfriends.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Were they the same over the Palace game? Or is it just Brighton that turn what you would hope were normal functioning adults into complete tools?

I have an acquaintance who is normally perfectly sane, but EVERY time we beat, or draw with Arsenal he loses it, I get a stream of texts detailing what a pathetic little club we are, just there for proper teams to score against, how Arsenal have won so much, that we need to show due respect and on and on, how Arsenal Ladies have won more than our Men's team

Its actually quite sad

Is there another fan base quite so up themselves?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If these guys are so serious, why were none of them at the match ?

Some of them are overseas, aren't they? There's an Aussie one, a US one, and at least a couple of others.

There's two types of them for me - some are clearly hamming it up - overreacting to everything, for the views and clicks. A few seem quite rational and 'normal' (for example, the tall white guy, smoking a tab). I can't for the life of me understand why the latter group have any truck with all this nonsense.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Were they the same over the Palace game? Or is it just Brighton that turn what you would hope were normal functioning adults into complete tools?

I have an acquaintance who is normally perfectly sane, but EVERY time we beat, or draw with Arsenal he loses it, I get a stream of texts detailing what a pathetic little club we are, just there for proper teams to score against, how Arsenal have won so much, that we need to show due respect and on and on, how Arsenal Ladies have won more than our Men's team

Its actually quite sad

Is there another fan base quite so up themselves?

No the same about the palace game, I used to watch and wonder how people got so upset after a game has finished but it’s all an act for the viewer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here